3.0

Before the date I was in my room with Johnson. My brother was with Shawn in his room.

I fixed my shirt.

"You look nice." Johnson said.

"Thanks." I sighed.

He stood, coming to me. He stood behind me.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know if I like Aaron as much as I thought I did. I liked him a lot because I couldn't get him. He didn't like me back. But now he does. And it's different."

Jack moved my hair on to my shoulder. I looked at him in the mirror. I watched as he kissed my neck.

I turned, "What are you doing."

"I-I'm sorry." He said. "I-I don't know what I was thinking."

I stared into his confused blue eyes. I placed my hands on his cheeks. He looked at me.

Before I knew it, he'd placed his lips on mine. I was kissing my brothers best friend.

I pulled away.

"This will never be spoken of." I said as there was a knock on the door.

He nodded. I walked over to the door. I opened it to see Aaron.

"Ready?"

I looked at Jack. I smiled.

"I'm ready."

"Sweet."

He pulled me out of the hotel room. We walked down the hallway to the elevator.

"So Matt tells me you know about all the guys liking you." He says.

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

"I'm the only one you like, right?"

"I don't know."

"Well I'm not gonna be mean and say you have to just like me. But if we're gonna date then that's how it has to be."

I looked at him, "I don't know. This date will predict our future."

"I think it'll be a good one." He smiled as the elevator opened and he got out.

He'd gotten us a limo. He climbed in.

"A limo?" I asked, smiling.

"A limo." He said.

Aaron turned up the music. One time by Justin Bieber was playing.

I lit up. I danced around.

Aaron laughed at me, "I take it you like this song."

"Like it? Love it." I said. "On my twelfth birthday Jack and Jack sang this to me."

He laughed.

"Its true." I said.

I was jumping around the seats. Aaron grabbed my arm and pulled me next to him. He wrapped his arms around me.

Then out of nowhere he kissed me. I sank into the kiss. It got a little bit heated until the limo pulled to a stop.

"We're here." He said.

He pulled me out. Paparazzi started taking pictures. Aaron gave me his jacket. I covered my face. He pulled me inside.

"You're good."

I took the jacket away from my face and took a look around. It was olive garden. He took me to olive garden.

I smiled.

"You like?"

"Love."

The lady showed us to our table. We talked and ate. When we finished we got dessert. Aaron fed me a piece of his chocolate cake.

Then we went back to the hotel.

"I had fun." I said as we stopped in front of my door.

"Me too."

I smiled, then walked into my hotel room. I stood against the door.

"Have fun?" Johnson asked.

I jumped, I forgot I shared this room.

"Yeah." I scrambled to the bathroom. I took off my make up. Then changed into sweatpants.

I walked out and climbed into my bed. I was playing games on my phone. Then scrolled through Instagram. Then Twitter.

My brother and Johnson were fast asleep. Then I got a text, from Taylor.

Tay Tay: Come outside real quick

I quietly got out of bed. Making sure not to wake the Jack's. I stepped outside. I side Taylor. Very awake and wide eyed. He stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You look beautiful, even when you're half asleep."

I blushed.

"How was the date?" He asked.

"It was okay." I said. "He got-"

He interrupted me. He set his lips on mine. Okay I just kissed three guys in one day.

He pulled away and scrambled back into his room. I was confused.

I turned and saw Johnson.

"What just happened?"

"I have no idea. But I'm tired."

We went inside. He laid down next to me.

"What are you doing?"

"I like you." He said.

"I know. But we can't because of Jack."

"He'll think we just fell asleep on accident."

"Get in bed." I laughed.

He laughed back then climbed in bed with my brother. I feel asleep soon after.

-------

heyo! so there is this book called 'Before I Fall' by Lauren Oliver. and it's amazing, they're making a movie based off of it, this year of 2017! it's a really amazing book, not found on wattpad. but very cheap at barnes and noble. it's amazing and i totally recommend it!