18.0

Apparently my brother trusts J with anything. So that's how I ended up at that Party later that night. Immediately people were throwing themselves at my brother and his friends. J laid low. My brother, Madison and the boys went to go get drunk.

"Let's go upstairs." J said into my ear. He took my hand and led me to a bedroom upstairs. He locked the door.

"Jack." I said. "You do realize that we could've done this at home, right?"

"But this way if your brother finds out, we were drunk. He was drunk."

I looked at him. He kissed me, pushing me back on the bed. Without hesitating he started pulling off my shirt. He sucked on my skin, I slid my shirt over my head. Leaving me in my lacy black bra.

"You're so perfect." He said.

"Jack." I said.

"What's wrong?"

"This is my first time. And I'm doing this, because I trust you."

"From your first kiss to your first time." He whispered. "You'll be fine, I promise."

-------

Later that night J and I walked around, trying to find my brother and his friends.

"Jacky poo." We heard. Jack turned, causing me to do the same.

There was a brunette, obviously drunk.

"Hey there." She said and threw herself on Jack.

He pushed her off, "sorry Abby, not here for you."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me away. We found everyone in the kitchen.

"Let's go." I said, grabbing Matt who fell on me.

"You're hair is so pretty." He said.

Everyone followed us out to the car. I pushed everyone into the back seats.

My brother tried to get in the driver seat.

"No, you would kill us. I'll drive."

"You're a good person." He slurred.

He sat in the back seat. J got in the passenger seat. I pulled out and drove home. When we arrived I showed Jack and Madison to my brothers room. The boys slept on the couches.

J put his arm around me, "Tonight was good."

"Where are you gonna sleep?"

He shrugged.

"There's an air mattress in the closet upstairs. You can sleep on it in my room."

"Lets go get it."

I got my desk chair. I reached to grab it as my chair started slipping. I pushed the air mattress it fell to the floor. I started to fall but Jack pushed me back up.

"You okay?"

I smiled, "I'm fine."

I got down and we got the pump. He blew it up as I got blankets and pillows.

I set it all down when he was done.

"I need to change." I said.

"Okay."

I went into my closet and changed into spandex and a sports bra.

I walked back out Jack was in his boxers.

I smiled at him. I got in my bed as he laid on the air mattress. I turned off my lamp.

I laid there, replaying the moments from earlier in my head. And how dead I'd be if my brother found out.

I looked over at J, who was fast asleep. I flipped over and closed my eyes.

-------

The next morning I was woken up by J.

"Hey so, we've got five people downstairs with hang overs."

I flipped over and looked at him, "So now I have to get up?"

"Please babe."He whispered.

"Give me a second to put clothes on."

I got up and slid a shirt and sweatpants on. I walked downstairs.

"I want eggs." Sammy whined.

"Fine." I said. "But you all need to sit."

I pushed him on the couch. My brother stumbled down the stairs.

"Where's Madison?" I asked.

"She's upstairs throwing up."

"J, start some eggs please."

I ran up the stairs and went into Jack's bathroom where madison was bent over the toilet.

I held her hair, "Hey you okay?"

She leaned back and nodded.

"You want eggs and orange juice."

She nodded. I wiped her mouth with toilet paper and flushed the toilet. I helped her down the stairs. J had all the guys set up already. I got them all juice Madison set her head down on the counter.

"There's no way, that you two didn't drink last night." Skate said.

I looked at J.

"Well I'm not of age yet."

"I had one or two." J said.

"We're not of age." Sammy said.

"I'm not even eighteen." I said and got coffee.

Everyone hung over ate the eggs, not saying anything else.

"You all need showers. Madison can start in my room. Sammy can go in mom and dads. Skate can go in Jack's. Then Jack will go after Skate. Matt can go after Sammy." I told them.

When they finished eating they hit the showers. My brother sat at the counter.

"Jack, are you okay?" I asked.

"Are you sure you wanna go back to Magcon?"

"Well yeah, that's why I told you." I said.

He nodded and got up.

I looked at JJ and let a breath go.