Dark Angel [9 p1]

Dark Angel [9 P1]

OK so here's the next part (please note this is only Part one so may be short)...srry it took so long my computer broke....anyhooow...I won't talk much...here ya go ....

Note: quite a lot of swearing and a very vague sexual reference

Recap:

I felt tears streaming down my face and when I looked back down he had vanished. Suddenly the stakes loosened dropping to the floor and I fell into the pool of blood almost drowning, my body crumpled and broken. Then I heard footsteps...paw steps...behind me...the cold panting breath on the back of my neck, then the cruel jaws locking around my neck, his fangs slicing deeper into my flesh....

I almost snorted, ha I wish. At the moment my screwed up dreams had a track record of becoming reasonably true.

Kolt's POV

What the fuck was going on!? I stared at Talia in confusion; she was having some sort of fit or something. Less than 5 minutes ago I had been sleeping peacefully when her hand swung over and punched me in the stomach with such force I was nearly winded. I looked down. Yup. There was still a huge red fast mark on my torso. I looked back across at Talia. Her eyes were still shut, but her body was a shaking wreck and she had broken out in a cold sweat. Her lips started moving, whimpering and muttering something so fast even I couldn't make out what she was saying.

Suddenly her hands flung up, her fingers wrapping around her neck tightly. I jumped. WTF! I honestly didn't know what to do. I one fast movement she flung into a sitting position her eyes snapping open. Her eyes were brimming with pain, anger, fear and tears, but she didn't let a single one fall.

I watched as she pulled her legs up and rested her chin on her knees, rocking slowly backwards and forwards, "It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault...." She muttered repeatedly under her breath. I think she'd forgotten I was here.

Then I noticed her face was turning red; she hadn't released her suicidal strangle hold on her neck. I leaned forward and gently teased her hands away from her neck. Huge red marks were left.

"Breathe." I instructed gently. Talia obeyed and drew in a deep breath. I shuffled closer, draping my arm around her, gently stroking her hair, "Shhhh. It's ok."

Talia's POV

I felt Kolt drape his arm around me and I shuffled closer, resting my head against his shoulder. Under normal circumstances I would have been so embarrassed he had seen my 'night terror', but this time a couldn't care less. It was all my fault...my best friend was a filthy dog...one of them...and my other best friend was going to die. I clenched my fists, I had to warn her.

"What day is it?" I asked. 1. I just wanted to know, 2. Sometimes these 'night terrors' can leave me in an almost comatised state for days. Kolt looked at me in surprise and confusion, "It's Saturday, why?"

I shrugged, "No reason." Yes! That meant I had only had a short bad dream.

"I'm gonna take a shower ok?" Kolt stated, getting up and going to the bathroom. I fidgeted, speaking of shower; my clothes were drenched from the night sweat. I know I could use the shower down the hall.

I walked into the closet and went to my bag, pulling out some grey loose baggy yet very comfy trackies, a black tank top and my dark purple and black vans. I opened the bedroom door and shuffled lazily to the bathroom. This was a smaller bathroom than Kolts ensuite bathroom, but it had a shower in it, so it'd do.

This bathroom had a black and light blue theme going. I locked the door (I am not in the mood for a run in with Degan) and dumped my stuff on the floor before, turning on the shower, setting it to the coldest temperature. I slipped me PJ's off and jumped in, relishing the freezing chill against my hot clammy skin. I washed my hair with some cucumber and melon shampoo (it was the only one I could find).

I clambered out and got changed, pulling my wet hair into a loose ponytail, my long fringe covering my right eye. Then a pulled my phone from my pocket. Time for Amber to get the hell away from Jason. I typed in the number.

I sat on the toilet lid and waited.

"Hello Tal!" her voice came out in a struggled pant.

"Hi Amber..." I frowned as a heard a breathy moan, "Err...where's Jason." I asked uncertain that I wanted to hear the answer.

"On top!" I heard Jason's voice laugh; it was filled with lust and passion. Before I could say anything I heard Amber moan 'Jason!' before ending the call.

I looked at the phone in disgust. Oh My Fucking God. My best friends were in Russia fucking each other. Amber, 'little-miss-oh-so-clever-geek-with-1940's-fucking -glasses' was right there acting like an airhead whore! She was been screwed by a fucking werewolf! I am sorry but I am really pissed off right now.

Buffy the vampire started playing. I looked down. Amber flashed on the screen. Right time to give her a piece of my mind. I jabbed the accept call button.

"Tal..."

"WHAT THE HELL AMBER!!!!!"

"Tal that was amazing. Please forgive me I haven't...y'know in over a year...and oh my God; you should really try it that was the best shag ever!"

I narrowed my eyes, a year, whoopee-do I hadn't been screwed in over a century, my last guy was Reiban for fucks sake, "He's a fucking werewolf Amber! What are you thinking?!"

I could almost imagine her cringing.

"Look I'm sorry Tal I wasn't thinking... It was weird..." she lowered her voice, "He got...stuck..."

Awww fuck... werewolves have very specific breeding rules. Between the time they are bitten and their first transformation they are fertile. They generally lose any chance of kids after their first transformation. Yeah...Also they shared dogs DNA which meant during this 'fertile' stage any time they had sex barbs would prong out from their ... 'thing' ... and lock them in place.... I shivered now I was starting to sound like a frickin' sex Ed teacher for werewolves.

"Did you use fucking protection!?" I asked.

"No...." came the quiet reply.

Oh great. Living in a house with fucking vampires. Check. Night terrors. Check. Best friends a werewolf. Check. Best mate screwed a werewolf. Check. Best friend is guaranteed to have werewolf hybrids. Check. I ran my hand through my hair. Remembering my initial phone call.

"Leave him Amber get as far away from him as you can. He's going to kill you. He'll kill you on the night of the full moon!"

I heard Amber snort, "Bollocks! Tal he's been our friend for EVER and I am definatly not gonna leave him now I know he could be the father of my child."

"Amber. He's a fucking WEREWOLF-...err bye Amber..." I broke of and slowly disconnected putting the phone in my pocket. I glanced at the doorway. Holy Shit.

I could see a shadow behind the door. Somebody was behind there listening. I was in a house full of vampires and had been practically screaming 'WEREWOLF!' So much for keeping an airhead profile...

I got up and the shadow disappeared, I heard footsteps retreating downstairs. Quickly I scooped up my clothes and casually opened the door. No-one was in sight. Good. I went and chucked my clothes in Kolts cupboard. He wasn't in the shower anymore, or in his room. Shit. What if he'd overhead me?

I walked downstairs; the culprit was bound to be down here. I walked straight into the living room and stopped immediately as everyone looked up or turned to face me... "Er...morning guys..."

Some of them smiled and went back to watching TV or reading, except for Mel, who was frowning at my trackies, Degan who was staring at my toned stomach that was visible below my cropped tank top and Kolt who was looking at me curiously.

"You feeling better?" Kolt asked.

"Perfecto!" I answered making an 'ok' sign with my hands. I made towards the kitchen.

But Kolt through a pillow at me, hitting me lightly on the head, "Don't go in there Trey's in a private meeting."

Hmm, interesting. I turned and registered Kolt's playful expression. I grinned. He was probably still trying to make me feel better and I have to say it was working.

*******

[9 P2] will be uploaded soon