Dark Angel [4]

Dark Angel [4]

Ok so here's the next part. Enjoy. Vote and comment plz. Oh and P.S if you have a spare moment please read School for Superhumans (Misfits of Society), tell me watcha think ;)

Talia's POV

I pulled up outside the club, taking note of its new name 'Liquid Scarlet'. The last time I'd been to this club was around 40 years ago, before I'd moved out of the area. It had been called 'Liquid Blood' back then, and under the ownership of vampires. I worked that out when they served me a thick, red martini and after I took a sip I pretty much figured out it was blood. I'd shot them all another a'hole before they could even comprehend what was going on. I got out, handing over my keys to some chauffeur and got out walking up the steps. I quickly identified the bouncer as a human. Good. This usually meant the owners would be human.

As I stepped inside the loud, eye blasting volume of the trance music hit me, making me feel a slight nausea wash over me. I looked around. The club was PACKED.

Girls danced in skimpy skirts and ridiculas pieces of fabric that only just covered their exaggerated -probably fake- breasts. Groups of rich, snobbish yet extremely handsome guys watched them, they tongues practically lolling out their mouths. They were only humans though.

I looked around, scanning the room; my eyes came to rest on an unusually loud bunch of guys, all with alcohol in their hands, barely keeping their hands off the provocative girls. The kept getting envious glares of the group of humans; you could hardly blame their envy; all of them had a perfect rugged, inhuman beauty. I had found my wolves.

I should probably explain to you why there was a group of rowdy werewolves in a club brimming with humans on full moon. Well, where as centuries ago they used to hide in forests or lock themselves in rooms when the transformed, werewolves had evolved to resist the lunar tide. They could stay in human form, but were overly boisterous and hormonal as huge doses of testosterone clouded their minds. I personally preferred when they couldn't control themselves; they were more fun to fight than aroused drunken guys.

I chose my guy. He was sitting a bit apart from the other guys and looked half drunk. I went over to the bar and perched on a bar stool next to him.

"Hey." I said as seductively as I could.

It worked he turned, his large brown eyes immediately mentally undressing me, he licked his lips. Other than the obvious fact he was a drunken werewolf he was amazingly good-looking. He had short scruffy brown hair and rough chiselled features. Suddenly he lunged forward with inhuman speed grabbing my waist slamming my body into his. His lips crashed greedily into mine and his tongue sought out my mouth, I opened playing along. His tongue raped my mouth almost leaving me choking a couple of times. (I'm sorry to say he had an awful dog breath.) His hand slowly worked its way up my thigh. My eyes widened as he neared the top. I pushed him of panting, yet still managing to maintain my seductive smile, "Isn't their somewhere we can go that's more....y'know private...?"

He looked reluctant, panting, he would have probably raped me right there if I hadn't stopped him. Impatiently he growled, "Fine. I know just the place."

He grabbed my arm and dragged me behind him, slamming a door open and dragging me up multiple steps. Then I realised where we were going...we were running onto the roof...

Kolt's POV

Alden was having a hot make-out session on one of the fashionable leather couches with a busty blonde when I noticed Talia across the room by the bar. She looked gorgeous, in her black tank top and mini shorts; her hair was piled on her head exposing her neck...

Then my heart sank, and what I think was jealously flooded my senses. She was sat talking to a Were. He reeked of alcohol. Then I let out a growl of surprise and anger. I stood up, my hands balling into fists, I could hardly contain myself as I watched him maul her and practically suck her face off. Then he grabbed her, dragging her towards the roof. I snapped.

Quickly I ran across the room shoving people out the way, trying to get to the door, I reached it and sensed Alden dumping the annoyed blonde and chasing after me.

Talia's POV

No sooner had we got on the roof, he pushed me against the wall next to the door and started snogging my face off again. His hands ran all over my body and I tried to move but he held my wrists above my head. Shit. Well done Jason you brain-dead twat. Without the silver claws in my gloves I was going to be screwed. Literally. "I'm a werewolf...." He whispered seductively in my ear.

The next thing happened so fast. The door slammed open and two angry shouting guys ran out. One bowled into the werewolf so fast I could here his ribs cracking. The guy stopped but the Were kept on tripping. He reached the edge swinging his arms helplessly before he fell off the roof down into an alleyway. Right before he fell I noticed a shiny, silvery object that resembled a small knife embedded into his stomach. I smiled slightly at the resounding squelchy thud as hit some trashcans.

The guy turned, my eyes widened in surprise. It was Kolt.

"Kolt what are you doing here-." I was cut off as Alden ducked into my view. I saw Kolt's slightly sad expression.

Alden grabbed my bottom jaw forcing me to look into his deep blue eyes. Then I noticed his pupils dilating in rhythm with his voice. Oh My God. He was trying to us compulsion on me, a trick that vampires use on humans that works like a mind wipe or implants any thoughts the vampire wants to be in your brain into it.

His voice was dreamy and his eyes dilated, "Talia, you will not remember what you have seen tonight. No-one died, Kolt and I were never here, and you were never here. You will not remember a thing about werewolves or vampires..."

*****

What will happen to her?

Will she forget?

Is Kolt a vampire?

Comment and vote plz if ya get the chance. :)