Dark Angel [8]

Dark Angel [8]

Ok as promised this is mainly about Talia and Kolt building on their subconscious crushes...<3

I'm gonna try and make this Chapter the longest EVER whoooo!! As always votes and comments greatly appreciated. :)

Ok soooo, heres ya gooooo!

Kolt's POV

I flicked aimlessly through the channels. I was slouched on the couch. Utterly bored and slightly annoyed. Talia had run away from me at school and then crashed. God that crash had looked bad. Fatal almost but she just drives off! And then she drives away like she was trying to lose me or something...

I guess it had worked though, I had lost her and ended up in the rough end of town, there were loads of abandoned warehouses and then what I had seen surprised me...to say the least...

**Flashback to 9 hours ago. Time 10:59**

"Shit!" I cursed driving around another tight bend in the maze of alleys, slamming into a wall. The car was pretty trashed by now. Alden was gonna be furious.

I paused running my hands through my hair. Where the hell had Talia gone?! She had just been in a fatal head-on with a lorry and had driven away!? She should be comatised by now or even worse dead! Wait what if she was seriously hurt, brain damaged right now, or internally bleeding! She might be dying right now. That was unthinkable, there was something about how she looked that was perfect...almost angelic and I sensed she had a good personality... she was definatly honest.

I know your probably thinking 'how do I know she's been completely honest.' Well let me explain, it is rare but on some occasions vampires acquire special powers in the... transformation. Trey had acquired a power; he could immediately tell whether someone was lying or not. I'd asked him and he said she had been completely honest every time we met her.

I pushed the car forward again and drove more slowly around the next two turns. Yes! Hallelujah! Light! (Weird for a half vampire to say I know but the human in me was screaming out for it.)

I burst out of the alleyway. This street looked so deserted when something caught my eye. I slowly backed the car into the alley and parked up. I got out and speed ran over to the other side of the street to get a better look.

A shadowy cloaked figure sprung gracefully window to window. I noted the guns. Then it clicked. This was the slayer! I watched and followed silently, and then it disappeared, jumping into a warehouse. I speed ran over to the doors and tried to open them. Locked.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end as I inhaled. A low growl escaped my lips. Werewolf. Then I remembered we were meant to be 'civil' to them...at least until the circus had arrived and we caught the slayer... or maybe I could catch her now.

I heard a shot echo through the warehouse, followed by sarcastic clapping. I inhaled again, the werewolf was down. I gagged only one thing is capable of smelling like that...a shadow demon, Satan's right hand slave.

Suddenly there was a click at my hands and the doors started sliding open! Shit! I stood there momentarily before running... I don't know why... I just ran. I got in my car and followed the road driving away as fast as I could...

**Back to Normal. Time 7:59**

I stared blankly, still bored. I'd told Alden and Trey everything that had happened; I greatly believed we had underestimated this slayer. It had guns for one. We were used to human wannabe Van Helsing's carrying stakes. We as a coven had killed more 'slayers' than any I knew of. If he still kept slaying after this shadow demon attack that meant he was still alive. Shadow demons were much more powerful than vampires, which probably meant we were screwed. I wished I'd stayed and watched. God. I am so stupid!