Dark Angel [6]

Dark Angel [6]

Lol. I love writing this story. Putting the other ones on hold for a bit. Vote and comments if ya have time...also if anyone recommends me to your friends that would be much appreciated.... Anyhooow remember if ya want me to read any of your stories just ask. :)

Story of the moment: The Wolves Brand by LCMelendez (awesome story about werewolves, well worth a read :) )

Oh btw may seem a bit random at this moment but Levi is pronounced Lee-vie (vie as in die)

Recap:

Then I looked in the mirror and my eyes widened. Trey did the same his eyes widening too. Shit. We were being tailed by a car of extremely angry looking werewolves...

Kolt's POV

Alden looked at me his eyes widening, "What the HELL! I thought you said they didn't suspect us!"

I winced, "They didn't! I guess things change..."

"Yeah you got that freakin' right!" Alden snorted running his hands through his hair.

The werewolves flashed us. Gesturing for us to pull over.

"What do we do!?" Alden snapped. (he gets stressed and grumpy very easily as you can probably tell...)

Trey cleared his throat before beginning with his voice of reason, "Well, if we give them a chase we will most likely alert the cops, and earn ourselves a criminal record, which will not be the first, but I really would like to keep our stay here clean. Also this, if what Alden discussed with me last night is correct, will only make us seem like we are guilty, which of course we are, but as far as we can, we want to make them believe it was this slayer."

I winced, had he forgotten we had a human travelling with us?!

He continued, "If we pull over and cooperate we may actually be able to be in their good books for once."

Alden sighed and indicated right pulling down into a wide back alley. He watched the truck pull down to a halt behind us. I heard pairs of feet get out and waited in anticipation.

A fast hard rap came on Alden's window, cracking the glass. I watched his face contort in anger. Cars were his pride and joy. Good job it wasn't his Masereti otherwise he wouldn't have been able to contain himself.

He faked a smile rolled down the window as best he could, "Hello, gentlemen."

The guy at the window looked disgusted and spat into the vehicle; I could sense every vampire in the car tensing in anger.

The guy rested his elbow on the window leaning further in and inhaling, his eyes went to Talia but both me and Degan pulled in front of her defensively.

He chuckled, "I'm Levi. But you can call me Lee, ok? And don' worry, I won't hurt your little human!" I tensed, due to the mind wipe she wouldn't remember about werewolves and vampires...this was gonna seem strange to her. Then I frowned why was this Lee guy been so nice?

His eyes widened, "Oh she doesn't know? Ok...you better get out and talk to me."

Me, Trey and Alden immediately got out, slamming the doors shut and winding up the windows. Great. We were in an alley, completed blocked from the road with at least a dozen werewolves surrounding us.

Lee smiled, "Just so you know I really hate been this close to Bloodsuckers."

"The feelings mutual." Trey assured him.

Lee narrowed his eyes but carried on talking, "As you may have heard, Mattie our Alpha's son was killed last night."

I tensed.

"I have two leads that place you two at the club last night ... and that girl... they saw him kiss the girl in the club and then he disappeared...you left with the girl and we later found him in an alley. Dead."

"And what...you suspect us...?" Alden said.

"No...should I?" Lee snapped, scanning him.

"No." I immediately said.

Lee turned to me he eyes narrowing, "I am beta in my pack; however much it pains me to say this I need Bloodsucker's assistance."

Trey let out a laugh, causing some of the surrounding werewolves to growl, "This is precious! You expect us to help you!"

"If you want to live..." Lee muttered.

"Was that a threat?!" Trey growled.

Lee put his arms in the air, "No dude! It's not me you should be scared of."

Trey growled sarcastically, "Who should I be scared of then?"

Lee lowered his voice, his eyes glinting slightly with a genuine nervousness, "Dark Angel."

Dark Angel? Wasn't that the slayer they'd been talking about?

"An angel?" Trey snorted.

Lee rolled his eyes, "I wish. Dark Angel is a slayer who roams these parts, he left us a good few decades ago but it seems he's back..."

Trey laughed, "He must be old now!"

Lee furrowed his brows in irritation, "No! He's immortal!"

All three of us widened our eyes, "He's not human then!"

Lee shrugged, "No-one knows... no-one has got close enough to him and... survived..."

We were all silenced before Lee interrupted us.

"Luckily I have a plan, it's going to involve us all working together...and a few friends of mine...we'll be able to trap Dark Angel and find out who he really is before killing him for good!" Barks and howls went up from the surrounding werewolves.

Lee grinned, "So here's the plan..."

Talia's POV

I furrowed my brow in annoyance. I had heard them ok up to this point (I had had to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing)...but now...just as they were about to reveal their 'master' plan my earphones had crackled and died. My eye pieces were ok, but my earphones had gone...they were directly linked to the warehouse's computer systems...Jason wouldn't have let them go off...which meant...shit. Someone...err...scratch that...someTHING had probably found the base. Oh dang I hope Amber and Jay are ok... I started to worry when I saw them re-emerging from the shadows where they had been talking, they were all grinning knowingly.

Then I saw a guy next to the main werewolf, he had dark brown shaggy hair with random streaks of hazel. He had broad shoulders and was wearing a tight fitting white tank top, clearly showing his well defined abs. something about him was too familiar...

His eyes met mine through the glass and they widened. He walked over and began knocking on the glass, "Leah? Leah?! Is that you? It's me Reiban!"

Holy Shit! Reiban!

He stopped banging the glass pain in his brown eyes as Kolt dragged him away from the car, a little too protectively.

I heard the other car drive away, and Alden, Kolt and Trey clambered back into the car.

Kolt looked at me, "What was that about?"

I shrugged, "How am I supposed to know, my names Talia, remember?" I said in a 'duh!' sort of voice. He accepted my answer. Evidently, Trey did not. I could feel his eyes boring into me but all I could do was stare at my hands for the rest of the car journey to school.

I didn't truly believe what I had said myself; it was of course I lie. I felt so upset. Poor Reiban...he was a werewolf now...

My head flashed with painful memories, images that I had long since buried. 1891 was the year I met Reiban, 1896 was the year he disappeared...forever...

******

Didja like it?

Vote and comment if ya get chance :)

What is the plan?

What is Trey's problem?

Who is Reiban?

What has happened at the warehouse?

Find out soon.......lol.........:)