Do you mean it?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR THE CONTINUOUS SUPPORT :) 

Please don't forget to leave a COMMENT to let me know what you think of this update. VOTE and SHARE too. Thank you. 

If you are enjoying my books, FOLLOW me (lol)

*********************************

 "So it's my fault that I don't understand why you're more concerned about that woman than me? You know what, I don't understand you. I thought you love me? I guess not. Maybe it's better for us to be away from each other for a while" -Carina 

CARINA'S P.O.V.

When I heard Regan telling Fiona to take Scarlet inside the house to bathe her, I wanted to go back inside too but something was telling me not to go. Rosie was desperately trying to seduce Regan and I am beginning to feel alarmed and threatened. What if Regan gives into her seductions?

I could hear everything that they were talking about and when I heard Regan said that he loved me, my heart began beating erratically and the joy I felt was overwhelming. I couldn't believe it. I thought he was tired of waiting for me, for me to forgive him. I clutched my chest as my heart was beating so loudly that I thought it would jump out of my chest.

Just hearing him say that to Rosie erased all my negative feelings and doubts about him. A lone tear escaped my eye as I smiled to myself, realizing that the love I have for him was always in my heart and now, it doubled. I looked back at them and my eyes widened when I saw Rosie kissed Regan on the lips. The rush of anger I felt was like a wildfire that rose to its limit. I was so infuriated that I walked towards them with long strides and pulled Rosie from Regan. I didn't even realize what I was doing because of rage. I really saw red.

"What the---"Before she could form a sentence, I pushed her that she almost fell to the ground. Her eyes squinted in anger when she realized that it was me. I stared into her eyes with equal venom in my eyes. She raised her hand to slap me but I caught her wrist and gripped it tightly.

"Let go of my hand you b*tch!" She shouted furiously. Her other hand reached for my hair and pulled it, much to my surprise. Instead of being scared because of the pain, I fought back and pulled back her hair. It was my first time to fight with someone else physically and because of fury and jealousy that clouded my mind, I fought back with all my might.

"Stop it!" I heard Regan yelled before he tried to pull us away from each other. I saw how worried he was for me and was about to approach me when we heard Rosie's wails. She was crying while clutching her chest. Regan turned his head to her direction worriedly.

"Are you alright Rosie? Do you feel any pain?" He asked her full of concern. Rosie hugged him while sobbing. I was so shocked and hurt of the sight in front of me. My eyes quickly brimmed with tears. I was so happy a while ago hearing him declaring he loves me but now, that happiness died down. Rosie looked at me with a smirk, her eyes were like mocking me. She looked like she'd won.

I stepped backwards a couple of times before I ran away from them. I heard Regan calling my name but I ignored him. I went straight to our room and quickly locked the door. My sobs became louder as I leaned back against the door. I felt like my legs lose their strength that I slump against the door. My palms were over my face as I continued to cry like a child. It hurt me really bad when I saw Regan's attention was focused with another woman, let alone the concern on his eyes while comforting at her in front of me.