Complications

Hello guys! I had a time today so i decided to update! enjoy...  

VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE would be highly appreciated. Thank YOU!!

**************************

"What the hell are you doing Rosie? Get your hands off me!"  -Regan

REGAN'S P.O.V.

As I pulled Carina towards me, I saw Bryan's eyes danced with amusement while Carina's were full of displeasure and scowling at me. Before I could even have the chance to talk to her, she walked away from me.

"Damnation!" I cursed out loud and kicked the railings of the Veranda, luckily I was wearing shoes. I heard Bryan snickered and I stared at him icily.

"This is your fault" I spat at him like a fool. I knew it was my fault again but I just felt the need to blame someone. When it comes to her, I don't have any temper and self-restraint. Whenever I see her with another guy, the jealousy I feel is so powerful that it's eating all the right reasoning inside my head. She really is my weakness, the love of my life and I hope I can still make her believe that. Bryan put his hands up like he was surrendering while shaking his head, grinning.

"C'mon man, I didn't do anything inappropriate" here I was trying to make her jealous but my plan was backfiring at me.

"You didn't have to hold her hand like that!" I roared at him. I knew how smooth Bryan when it comes to women and I would be lying if I don't feel threatened right now. Carina is a beautiful woman and Bryan is a handsome man. What if...What the heck am I thinking?! This is making me insane!

Before I met Carina, my self-confidence was strong and intact. Every woman I wanted surrendered to my charm easily but I never felt anything even if I saw them with another man after our short flings. I didn't care. Even with my ex-wife, I never felt this way towards her. But now, it's different. I feel like I am going crazy everytime a guy is talking to Carina. It really is driving me nuts. Maybe because of the fact that I love her.

"Relax Regan. I know she's exclusively for you okay?" He assured me. I felt relief washed over me. I never thought that I would even get insecure with him. I chuckled bitterly.

"What did you discuss with her?" I enquired. He smiled and cleared his throat before he answered.

"Sorry dude. That's just between me and her" He laughed and walked back inside the house. I groaned in frustration. I really am a dead meat. The plan was a total failure. Instead of her being jealous, it was me who's dying of frustration and jealousy. If I don't do anything right now, she would really slip through my fingers again and that's the last thing I would want to happen.

****

Carina didn't eat lunch with us and stayed at our room even though my friends already left. I tried my best not to show to Scarlet my foul mood as we eat together.

"Nilda, make sure to bring Carina her lunch in our room" I instructed her after we finished eating. I couldn't even eat properly because of the tension I was feeling inside. I heaved a sigh.

"Are you okay daddy?" Scarlet asked which made me surprised. I accompanied her in her room and we were currently watching cartoons. She asked me to take her out but I told her we would just go tomorrow and she agreed. I bet she's bored staying all the time in the house.

"Do you want to go swimming in the pool princess?" I asked her and she nodded her head excitedly.

"Yes daddy. Teach me how to swim!" My brows furrowed.