The plan

A/N: I want to thank all the people who voted and appreciated my story. You made me so happy. Thank You!!!

  "I think you're just being paranoid and asking her if she was sleeping with that guy just added gas to the fire" -Bryan 

REGAN'S P.O.V.

I was so hurt that she couldn't answer me when I asked her if she loved Gian. There's this saying that 'silence means yes' and that hurt me the most. All the hope of our relationship to be fixed again crumbled down. When I walked out of our room, I went out of the house and drove to nowhere. I just kept on driving like a mad man that I was even surprised no police caught me of over speeding. My mind and heart was clouded with so much jealousy and anger. I hated Gian because he kept on interfering with us but I hate myself more. 

If I had been honest with Carina 4 years ago, maybe we would be happy now, living together with our daughter as a family and even married. A tear escaped my eye because of remorse, anger and all the emotions mixing in my heart. I chuckled humorlessly. I never knew I was an emotional person until Carina came into my life. She made me feel all these strong emotions I never knew I was capable of feeling towards a person. I really love her and just thinking about losing her again is making me want to die. If she ever leave me for that Gian, I wouldn't know what to do.

After almost 30 minutes of driving, I decided to go to a bar and drink. I called Bryan to have a company.

"Hey! What is it this time? Why are you drinking like that?" Bryan asked upon arriving at the bar and saw me with at least 4 empty bottles of beer on my table including the beer I am currently drinking.

"Nothing. I just want to go out and drink" I said and gulped down on my beer. I saw him frowned and before I could react, he snatched the bottle away from my hand.

"That's enough. You're clearly drunk" He grimaced which made me cursed. I wanted to drown the pain in my heart with alcohol until I drop but clearly Bryan isn't going to allow me to.

"Why are you doing this again? I thought you already found her?" I laughed humorlessly. Yes. I was like this since the day Carina left me. I kept on drinking just to forget the pain but as I woke up every morning after the night of drunkenness, I felt so empty and the pain just doubled. Bryan was the one who was always with me and he knew everything.

"She really hates me" I said while staring into oblivion.

"Just give her time Regan. From the way you told me, she really loved you then and I believe that whatever happened between you two, she still loves you" he said, trying to comfort me. I wanted to laugh at him. Bryan Carter, a manwhore and wicked business man is trying to comfort me with his words. Maybe the girls around him would love to see this side of him but that was impossible. He is only like this with the people he cares.

"I don't know what else to do to make her love and trust me again like before" I found myself muttering. His eye brows scrunched of what I've said.

"What do you mean by that? I thought everything was going fine between you two now?" He asked and drank the beer in my bottle which he snatched from me.

"That's what I thought too but no. She told me it's difficult for her to trust me again and now her bestfriend keeps on appearing on the picture" I said and decided to tell him what happened a while ago between me and Carina. After I told him everything, he kept silent for a while as he gulped the remaining content of the bottle before he spoke.

"I think you're just being paranoid and asking her if she was sleeping with that guy just added gas to the fire" he said while shaking his head with disbelief. I heaved a frustrated sigh. Yes. I admit, that was a mistake on my part.