Chapter1 : Treated differently because of race!

Jonah were did you find this girl and by the bump on her head id say you hit her with your shovel!” my mother said in a mad voice.

Well she wouldn’t shut up! But guess what I found Ruby's!” I said forgetting about the girl I tossed on the floor.

Jonah? How did you find this girl?” my twin sister Jenovah said while getting the girl on the bed.

Oh I found her in the ruby's, she was preserved in it and it looks like shes been there for a long time!” I said counting my ruby pile.

what? This symbol on her shirt is the Rainbow clan!” my mom said in a funny tone.

Quit lieing, I’m not the smartest kid but I’m smart enough to know that they got wiped out by the Red moon event!” I said looking evil to my mom.

see look her red belt has the symbol! Very well Jenovah help me nurse her back to health and I will deal with you later Jonah.” mom said wiping the girls head with ice.

After they were done with healing this girl they woke her up. She was really tired at first and funny sounding but when she came around she was shocked of were she was at. Mom and Jenovah had to calm her down twice before she talked to us.

Hello? Can you hear me? What is your name young girl?” my mom said with a peaceful tone.

Wh....wh... where am I?” she said in a low tone.

good your OK I was worried! I’m Delaney! The leader of the seven witches and what is your name?” mom said.

Ugh... my name is Kari! Ugh where's my parents I need to find them!” Kari yelled.

Hey Kari! What year is this?” mom said in a funny fashion.

That's easy! Its 1992!” she said.

Just as I thought! you’ve been in that ruby for 19 years! See dear the year is 2011!” my mom said.

What That’s not right I just seen my parents before this idiot hit me with his shovel!” Kari said giving me an evil look.

well if you would have shut up when I told you to than you would be fine girl!” I said giving her the same look.

you scare me!” she said moving away from me.

Kari tell me about yourself! How does it feel to be an old woman in a girls body?” my sister said.

Daughter shes not that old in her mind and body! The crystal preserved her please don’t mind my children! They take after their father.

speaking of him! Guys hide Kari, he might not take to her being here too much!” mom said.

Yeah your right hide her in your room Jonah!” said Jenovah.

It was odd but I did as I was told and hid her in my closet after I let out a quiet laugh because normal mothers would be angry when they would find girls in their sons closet but with mine was the other story. She stayed there for almost an hour while I played it normal and watched my favorite shows on tv. I almost thought my father would find her when he came in and talked to me. Kari almost gave herself away when she found my dirty cloths pile and jumped back quickly so I made a great save and told him about the ruby's I found and I gave him a large sized piece. Later that night my father became sleepy and went to bed so I took her out and gave her a plate of meat loaf with green beans. After mom said she had spent enough time in the closet and we should take her out for a while to stretch her legs. So my sister and I walked her down to the river front.