Prologue: the beauty of a ruby

Prologue

I was a normal boy at the age of 16 from Stardust Village, I lived a normal life as a common thief and dark elemental magic user, before she came along and changed that! See my race is known for it's thievery and corruption, we are called Ominous Phantoms because the sight of our ghost like claw energy never makes a sound before it takes the lives and souls of unsuspected foes. I was living the nice life of stealing ruby’s from a cave I just happened to find. That is when I seen a girl crystallized in the biggest ruby I had ever seen. I didn’t care much for her but I needed that big ruby so I started digging through it with my elemental earth power and I got the biggest piece I could grab. I was so happy until this girl started screaming at the top of her lungs. Her scream was like a wolf banchi on feeding night. I had to shut her up before she gave away my location and the other ominous phantoms came and steal my findings. So I hit her with my shovel and chuckled and evil laugh in the process. I then began to grab more ruby’s to leave. As I walked out I looked at the girl, she had long straight dirty blond hair. She had a blue jean dress and a matching head band and she wore white boots with red ruby's on them. She had a weird eye color that was like an odd color I had never seen before but I do have Purple eyes so it was no different. She was very beautiful and looked to be my age. I wanted to leave her but I couldn’t for some reason so I picked her up over my shoulders to take her to my home. her good heart seem to plague my world of evil. so the more kept her around, the more i regretted saving her because shes becoming more trouble than shes worth!