Chapter six: close Encounters (revised)

Like any other day I was simply sitting on the couch since the master of the house wasn't here.

I ran my fingers over the book that I have been reading for the last month. It was one of those sappy books. I mean werewolves and vampires were not real however if they were I doubt they would fall in love.

In my mind vampires were such demonic creatures. Creatures that used and wished to do one of the many sins. The most that weakens Humans. Sex.

They were driven by their desire. Not sparkle in the sun. These people and their messed up fantasies. What happened to Dracula and I'll suck your blood. Having many wives to reproduce and make more vampires. Now they can walk in sun and they sparkle.

Not very scary anymore. But I was bored so I was going to finish this book. Plus I was done with everything. Mr. Giovonni didn't want breakfast so I simply made breakfast for Baxter and I. I had to eat as well.

However on my moment of analysis my mind went to the dream I had. I couldn't help the warm feeling that rushed through my veins. I close my eyes. Christ. I've never had a dream in which I could not seen. Not did I ever had a dream such as that. So....erotic.

I could feel my cheeks warm along with the rest of my body and my legs crossed. I wasn't stupid. I knew what an erotic dream was. But what I couldn't see was why I was having them. They were triggered by something or someone a person was attracted to. There was nothing that could attract me here.

Sighing I closed the book with a thud. I lost the intrest. Sighing to myself i got up turning thirty degrees east so I wouldnt hit the table. Like i said earlier math was now mutt my Life.

I tapped my thigh and felt the handle if my walking stick. The thought to go for a walk in the village actually was appealing. Plus i needed some more food.

We were almost out and so far as I noticed I was his only employee. Or the only one that stayed here. That shoukd and did confuse me. But i knew not to ask too many questions.

"Baxter. Wgar a good boy you are." I laughed and walked the amount of steps that i knew to be out the front door.

The sun on my skin felt so good. I wish i could see the scene. I felt my smile slowly fade from my face. How i wish that i could see everything. The sunset. The ocean. The moon as it pulls the waves to its face and send crashing back to the shore like a rough touch of a lover up a woman's natural curves.

I shool the depressing thought from my mind and began tk walk to the village. I could tell i was close for the sound if laughter and chstter filled the air.

Baxter stopped and i heard the engine of a car drive by. The sounds were refreshing.

I grunted as a force crashed into me.

"Hey lady didnt you see me?" The male voice asked

"No. I didn't." I said.

"What do you-oh! Im so sorry. It was my fault entirely." He said quickly.

I smiled.

"Why is it that a person is treated differently because they cant do the same things as everyone else?" i asked.

"I ahh..." He mumbled.

I chuckled.

"You are nervous. No need to be. But perhaps you can help me. I was trying to find a small market or market place. Do you know of any. You seemed to be in a hurry so directions should be good enough." I smiled.

"No. No. Let me show yoy well...guide...i mean-"

I couldnt hold in my laughter and l tried hard.

"Im sorry. It isnt funny. You can show me if you want." I smiled.

"You have an anazing laugh." He smiled.

"Oh. Um...Thank you." I said and felt my cheeks burn.

"You are beautiful and hum-"

"Ziporah you did not inform me that you were coming out today." I heard Mr. Giovanni's voice say.

I felt the man next to me feeze. For some reason there is a tension betwemen these two and it was starting to become suffocating.

"Oh...i thought ut would be good to get some fresb air an-"

"You shouldn't talk to strangers. Now come." He said.

I froze. Was i a dog or something tonbe commanded. I didnt think i was Baxter.

"I said a come." He said and this time it was more dark. I jumped from fright and then walked over to him. I could hear Baxter growl but i touched his head causing him to cease.

"Next time I will bring you. Ask." He growled.

What I couldnt understand was why he was upset.

"Here is the market i will be back in five minutes. I have a few things that must be done." He said and left.

He was a weird man. I shivered. I couldnt shake the feeling that he wasnt human. But it was a silly thought.

I sighed now how was I going to even shop. If i was at home it would be so much easier. I knew where everything was.

"Um...ma'am we dont allow dogs unless- oh. Im sorry. Do you need any help?" She asked.

"Um yes. I need a few simole things. Beans. Corn. Flour. Meats. Things if that nature. Can yoy maybe point me in the direction." I asked.

"Oh ill help you." She said.

"Thank you. Im new. I work at the mansion at the top if the hill." I said.

She froze and a gasp left her. What was up with people acting weird. First rhe guy outside and now her. I shook my head.

"Um...sorry. What do you do there?" She asked.

"I cook his meals. And pretty much anything else he needs" I said.

"Um.... Okay well first thing. Vegetables." she said.

"You just got started?" He asked.

"Um....yes." I said.

"Fine. I have it from here." He said and then grabbed my arms. What in the hell just happened.

***

Here you go wonderful people. Ill try to work more on it. Hope this holds you til then.

Dont forget to....

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow..

Love you so much. Xoxoxoxo
~missyblue13