Leo and Gemini

Everything that Leo would like to show, Gemini would gladly examine. They are a very good fit when it comes to sex, for Gemini gives their relationship ideas and excitement, while Leo brings in energy, creativity and love. Their sex life can be stimulated by their intellect and communication, for they both rely on their conscious Self and their mind. If Leo feels right in intimate relations with their Gemini, as a fixed sign they will give them stability and a chance to last together for a very long time.  

  Gemini is childish when it comes to sex, and rarely connects deep emotion with sexuality. Leo could be the right partner to teach them how to make a real intimate connection if they are not preoccupied with themselves. They will both want to experiment, have sexual encounters outdoors and will enjoy being naked. This is a perfect relationship for both partners to overcome shame and any sort of fear regarding intimacy and sexuality. 

 Gemini and Leo can have so much fun that it could make the rest of the zodiac envious. They both consider their day best spent in laughter, and if they share friends, they could seem like a perfect couple. Their main challenge is the difference in their approach to change and they both need to make room for small adjustments in their behavior if they want their relationship to last. Leo will need to make room for more movement and understand what seems to be "flakiness" of their changeable Gemini partner, while Gemini will have to understand that Leo is in fact keeping them together for however long they are meant to last. Their mutual respect can usually overcome any boundaries, and they should keep having fun and building their relationship on a solid foundation of childish joy.