Chapter 26

EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAA'SSSSS PPPPOOOOOVVVVVVV

(sorry i kinda got carried away with the letters. ^^)

we walked into the sadium for the concert except instead of going to the audience we snuck back stage.

I made sure Zayn was out of his dressing room before telling Ady to go watch the concert from the pit, like planned. i told her to text me when the concert was finished.

i winked at Niall signalling for hi to keep Zayn out of the locker room and to make a top secrert call for when he was coming.

i opened the door to the room and smiled, it smelt like his colouge, his scent. i walked over to the table and smiled bigger when i saw the photo we took one day in the spring.

**FLASH BACK **

it was a month after Zayn and Perrie adopted me and i was so happy. Zayn suggested a picnic and a family photo.\we headed out to the field in the park donw the road. it was a pretty field not one of the icky ones where the grass is itchy and its crawling crazy with bugs. it had nice soft green grass, little purple flowers here and there and i giant big oak.

the sky was pefect, it was a beautiful light blue no clouds in sight whats so ever. Zayn set up the camera and we did a few funny poses and got a couple good laughs out of them then when me and Perrie were sitting with our backs to the great okay and perrie was placing a purple flower in my hair, and we were both giggling, Zayn must have taken a picture, it was perfect.

**END OF DA FLASH BACK**

i started to cry, not sad tears but Happy ones. i noticed something taped to the Picture frame.i looked closer, it was a purple flower from the meadow.

i smiled and sat down on the black leather sofa and leaned back, i was really ready to go home.

outdie the door i heard a squacking bird i was so confused.

oh, wait SHIT! THAT WAS NIALLS SECRET CALL THAT WARNED ME ZAYN WAS COMING. i jumped up from the couch and scamped around the room. I finally decided to scoot myself under the couch. i got on my belly and crawled under there right as the door opened. im pretty sure i ruined my white sun dress but eh what else could i have done.

"whats wrong mate?" Niall said coming into the room.

"i thought she was in here?!" he said frantically.

"why would you think that?" Niall asked sitting on the couch.

from the pressure of Nialls butt, the bottom of the couch cushion was pressing on my bladder, i really had to pee.

i kicked the place where niall was sitting to tell him that i was there and he got up immediately.

"look mate, I'm sure she is fine, but we have a concert to do." Niall said.

"your right, i was just hearing things. Lets go." Zayn said, it broke my heart the amount of disappointment in his voice.

Once they were gone i slide out from the bottom of the dusty couch and noticed a dirt stain on my fricking dress, great.

i buttoned my coral sweater to cover the stain and sat back down of the couch.

i took out my phone and Ady texted me that the boys just got on stage and were staring there first song,

i texted back,

*great see you after the concert brb!*

i shut my phone of and set it next to me on the couch. i could hear there murmured voices on stage and hummed along to each song they sang. soon they closed off the concert and the crowd went nuts. that was my Que. i got up and sat at the salon chair and turned towards the door.

this was it, there's no going back now. i took a couple deep breaths as the door knob rattled.

the door creaked open and Zayn walked in and murmured,

"hey perrie."

there was a pause, then he looked up and shock crossed his face.

"EMMA!" he screamed. he picked me up and spun me around holding me close to his crest. i could feel his tears on my neck and i giggled then choked on a sob.

soon we pulled apart.

"where have you been?" he asked with a small hiccup at the end.

"that doesn't matter where i was, what matters is that I'm ready to go home. all my things are already dropped off at home."  i said.

soon Ady entered the door smiling.

"oh ya, um Ady goes to school with me and can she sleep over then just come to school with me tomorrow." i sad smiling.

"Em there is no school tomorrow, there's a teacher meeting!" Zayn said laughing.

"oh, well then okay!" i said smiling.

"lets go home baby girl, and Ady!" he said laughing

we piled into the black truck, the boys kinda left before us so we had the whole truck to our self's.

we arrived at the house and all the lights were off.

Zayn unlocked the door while me and Ady stood behind him.

he opened the door and we followed. i flipped on the lights and suddenly there was a loud cheer of

"WELCOME HOME EMMMMA!" i looked around our living room and there was familiar faces.

"Perrie!" i screamed.

i rushed towards her and clamped my arms around her waist and hugged the life out of her.

"Layken! Celeb!" i hugged them next and soon we were all in a group hug,except Ady who was oddly standing by the door, fear in her eye.

i escaped the mound of people.

"Ady whats wrong?" i asked.

"is that Layken Till?" she asked pointing at Layken.

"ya, why?" i asked.

"Emma she is the reason i left my old school. she ruined my life and embarrassed me none stop and harassed me and bullied me, i cant be here with her!" Ady explained worriedly,  could she true fear flash in her eyes.

"hey, hey its okay." i said trying to calm her down.

"Layken approached us and said with an evil grin on her face,

"hello, ady, where have ya been, its been a while."

I've never seen this side of layken before, i was a little scared myself.