Chapter 5

Emma's POV

I was roused awake by Harry.

"LET ME SLEEP STYLES!" I groaned and bopped him in the nose.

He groaned and marched out.

"ZAYN MALIK GET IN HERE AN WAKE UP YOUR DAUGHTER!" he yelled.

I covered my ears with a pillow and tries to sleep again.

Zayn came in and laughed at Harry who's nose was quite red.

"Wake her up she is a zombie." He whined.

"Emma, Emma walked up baby." He said Nicely.

"No!" I simply stated.

"Fine then!" He said

I thought he left but soon he came back with Niall. He whispered something to the Irish boy and niall bend down and put his hands on my sides and started tickling me.

My eyes shot open and I started laughing and squealing and thrashing.

"Niall...... Stop.......... Please..........let.......me breath!" I said between laughs. Suddenly I fell of the bunk and my back made contact with Nialls foot.

He stopped tickling me and held his foot and jumped around.

Zayn told me to get ready and meet them in the living room.

I nodded giggling a bit. I stood up and I looked at the clock it read 11:27 jeez I took a good nap.

I brushed out my hair and fixed my shirt and walked out.

When I say the boys I started laughing

Harry had an ice pack against his nose and Niall had his foot propped up on a pillow and an ice pack sitting on his foot.

I put my hand over my mouth so my giggles were muffled and I could tell that the rest of the boys were trying not to laugh.

Liam stood up and said,

"Alright boys lets go kick off this tour with a great first concert!"

The boys got up including Niall and he slightly limped off the bus and I followed them into the building.

We walked Into the dressing room and I plopped down on the couch and played Minion Rush on my phone u till all the boys were walking out the room.

They all kisses me on the head as they jogged on stage.

I found a chair In front of a small Tv that was broadcasting the entire concert.

The boys were starting the song that was gonna close up the show it went by so fast!

They started the song and I smiled as I walked to the wing and smiled thinking that my dad was singing.

Suddenly a gun shot rang from somewhere in the audience. The boys dropped the microphones and dove back stage.

Paul herded us into a storage closet near by and he looked the door and turned off the light.

Paul did a head count and we all sank to the floor breathing hard.

I let a few tears roll down my cheeks as I tried I keep from crying.

Paul dialed the Police and talked quietly to them.

Suddenly my phone started vibrating.

The number was blocked.

I answered it,

"Hello" I said quietly.

"Hello sweetie it's daddy what a magnificent concert!" He said In a deep raspy voice.