chapter 4

Emma's POV

after dinner i went up to my room and flopped down on the couch and flipped on the TV,

full house was on, i smiled i LOVE full house i use to watch it at home when everyone was asleep. but at the foster home there wasn't a tv.

"EMMA FAMILY MEETING DOWN STAIRS NOW!!" zayn yelled from the lounge.

i jumped off the couch and skipped down the hallway.

when i got down stairs perrie, zayn and Domino were sitting on the couch along with a new dog.

"hey did we get a new dog?" i asked sitting on the couch and picking up Domino.

"no, its not Hatchi's my dog we just had Jesy watch him while you settle in!" Perrie said smiling

"alright to the meeting!" Zayn said clapping his hands.

it reminded my of Ms. Tina clapping her hands when Zayn and Perrie came.

"ok so here is the point Zayn and I have tours, and we were thinking that you should go with Zayn so you can get used to the boys and then next tour you can come with me!!" perrie said giving me a half smile.

"okay i can go with zayn!!" i said smiling at him.

"when do we leave." i asked.

"in two day" he said.

i nodded and yawned.

"alright baby i think its time for bed.!" Perrie said giggling

"zayn can you carry me!!" i whined throwing my arms up.

Perrie laughed and zayn sighed and lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. the whole way up the stairs i was laughing and screaming while Domino was barking and jumping trying to save me.

when we got to my room Zayn set me down and kissed my forehead and said "good night"

then he walked out and i shut the door and walked into my closet and pulled out some black comfy shorts and a green shirt that said

im Irish Deal With It!

and then walked into the bathroom and brushed out my hair and dove into my fuzzy bed and fell asleep immediately.

when i woke up i checked the clock on my bed side table and it read

10;30

jeez it was kinda early.

i rolled off my bed and landed on the floor with a groan. i sat up and scratched my messy hair.

i sat up and crawled over to my closet and picked out the out fit i was gonna wear today,

it included my super soft coral skinny jeans, "boy bands ruin my life" white crop top, my black low top converse chuck Taylor all star shoes.

then i walked into the bathroom and stripped out of my pajamas and turned on my speakers Titanium by David Guetta came on and i turned on the shower and quickly stepped in.

i wet my hair and shampooed and conditioned and soaped and all that shower junk then once it was all out i hoped out and quickly wrapped myself in fuzzy towels before the cold air hit me i wrapped my hair i one then walked out.

i went into the closet and changed into my outfit and then skipped into the bathroom and unwrapped my hair then blow dried it and then the natural wave came back and i threw a beanie on and walked out my sneakers squeaking on the tile. once i was out i ran over to my couch and turned on the tv.

The Call came on and i curled up in my blankets and watched, about half way through zayn yelled,

"EM COME DOWN HERE!"