Chapter 19

Lucas POV

   3 weeks! She's been gone 3 weeks! Both of them! I miss her so much. I have been wanting to strangle Logan this whole time, but decided against it. Right now Carter and I are in the tech room trying to figure this all out. Logan is probably in his room sulking. I feel a bad for him, but just a little bit. I have been staring off into space for so long that I didn't notice Carter seeing something.

C- I-I found them!! I found them!!!!

         All of a sudden Logan barged into the room.

Logan-You found them?!

Lucas- Yeah he did. Thanks for the help.

            I said sarcastically. Logan rolled his eyes.

Logan- I don't think you helped either. I recall Carter saying I found them!

Lucas- I can beat you on the spot right now.

Logan- Do it then, leader

     Carter looked back and forth between us. I was about to lunge at him but Carter stood in between us.

C- Okay! Lets save that for later and go find our girls.

        I sighed but nodded. With that we walked out the door and to the jet.

~

~

~

         We all walked off the jet together. I took in our surroundings. We were in the mountains somewhere in Vermont. I looked to the left and saw the mountains. On the right a bunch of trees and a little shack. I went in front of the boys and nodded my head to the shack as if to say, let's go. They nodded and followed me. I looked at the shack. It was wooden. There was smoke coming out of the chimney, indicating there is a fire in the fireplace and someone is home. I walked to the front door and knocked lightly. 

Lucas- Hello? Is anyone home?

      I heard a crash and a muffled sound. I looked at the boys, they looked at me weirdly.

Lucas- I'm going to come in. Ok?

         I heard nothing and walked in. I looked around and saw nothing. Then I  looked in the corner and saw a figure there. I looked closer and saw it was Abby. I quickly rushed over to her, untying the ropes on her mouth, hands and feet. She quickly got up and hugged me so tight. I saw that she had bruises everywhere.

Lucas- What happened to you?

 She was about to speak but couldn't. She used her telepathy to tell me whats wrong.

A- I can't talk! She kicked my throat to many times.

Lucas- Who did?

A- Grace

     I felt my breath hitch in my throat. Why would Grace do this? Abby gave me the I'll explain later  look. Then it looked like she remembered something. I heard the jet take off. My eyes widened. I looked at Carter and Logan to see they were still here. That meant Grace was stealing the jet. We all ran out the front door. We were almost there when we all got knocked down by someones powers. I looked and saw who it was. Again my breath hitched. Abby stood beside her so I didn't attack. I looked over at Carter. He looked up and saw. His eyes widened. 

C- Amber?!