Chapter 12

Abby POV

        I woke up to see that I was on the operating table in the jet. I tried to sit up but immediately got pulled back. Confused, I looked down to see I was strapped to the table. The memories of what I did and what Ultron did to me came back. I started crying. I can't believe I did that to one of my best friends and the guy I like. The pain from what Ultron did to me started coming back. By now I was sobbing.

      The door opened to reveal Carter coming in. He saw I was crying and came over, unstrapped me and hugged me. "I'm so so so sorry," I sobbed.

        "Hey, it's ok and your ok." I nodded.

      "Where's Lucas?" I asked quietly. 

"I'll go get him for you," Carter said politely. I nodded. He walked out of the room. I sat up and began crying again. I all of a sudden felt someone hugging. I looked up and saw Lucas. I quickly hugged him as tight as I could.

 I quickly hugged him as tight as I could

    I started crying even more. "Shh, shh. Your okay,"Lucas said.

            "But you and Grace aren't. I hurt you guys," I exclaimed. 

"Hey, look at me." I looked at him. "I'm fine. No one's going to hurt me. Okay?"

       I nodded. He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

        All of a sudden Logan came rushing in

        All of a sudden Logan came rushing in. I got up and ran to him. I jumped on him while he held me. I started crying again. He held me by my butt while we hugged(They're just friends you nasty's). He put me down, while we were still hugging.

     "That was an entrance," someone said behind Logan. I looked up to see Grace. I let go of Logan and ran to her. I repeated sorry over and over again. 

     Ruining the moment, Carter came rushing in. " Guy's we have to go. There's robots trying to capture a girl!" Everyone nodded and ran out. They got into their suits. Except me.

            "Are you coming Abby?" Logan asked. 

"I think i'm going to sit this one out," I said.  "I just think it's going to take some time before I can go on the next mission."