Chapter Thirteen

From The Depths Of Hell

                                                               [BoyxBoy]

Chapter Thirteen-

Murmured voices became louder which evidentially awoke me. I looked up at a glimmering white marble ceiling where I could clearly see myself reflected in it. Where was I? was the first question which popped to mind as I sat up weakly scanning my surroundings which all seemed well-maintained and un-inhabited. I looked below me to see I was sprawled on a white fabricated lounger which I must admit was very comforting. Swinging around letting my naked feet touch the mirrored white marble floor I felt the coolness of it ripple through my body making me react in hitching them back up and sitting tightly cross-legged. I looked at my outfit to see I was in a white dress-type cloth which had a golden belt around making it lift even higher up my thighs making me feel conscious –who had dressed me?

“You have been asleep for quite a while” my head snapped over to the direction of the voice as a young boy with strikingly bright blonde hair walked over to me with a tray in his grasp. This whole place was too bright for my eyes to adjust to making me feel well out of my comfort zone.  “Who are you?” I demanded shuffling back as he drew nearer but his big blue eyes seemed to settle me and diminish the thought of him being a threat.

“I should be the one asking the questions considering you did materialise out of thin air naked in front of a few of my guests” he raised one of his blonde eyebrows in a manner which made me feel like I was now being interrogated. I bit the inside of my cheek in embarrassment.  “Uh sorry…how many guests would that be?” I asked shyly. He chuckled lightly sitting down on the edge of the lounger in his dress which looked similar to mine and he placed the tray between us which had two silver cups and a jug on it.

“Nudity is a familiar thing around here so there’s no need to be shy-although your body was smoking” he said casually lifting the jug and poured a pink tinted liquid into each.

“Thank you” I replied letting the compliment hit my ego which he found more amusing. “No I mean you were almost on fire” my cheeks flushed the colour of the unfamiliar drink.

“Sorry…again,” I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly as I gently picked up the silver cup which was cool under my fingers, “what’s this?” he took a sip from his cup then smiled lightly looking up to meet my eyes.  “Rose water, very refreshing and good for the body” he informed me then encouraged me with his eyes to try it which I did. It was sweet and perfumery-tolerable but I would have preferred to top it off with some vodka. I nodded putting it back on the tray.

“Nolan,” he said bluntly putting his cup down and adjusting the belt on his dress before again looking back to me, “you asked who I was” he reminded me and I nodded. I was scared to give out my details due to the issue Angelos had told me before…Angelos.

“Where am I?” I asked in a hushed voice. Nolan looked around, “You could call it heaven but we like to call it LionHart” I tried to keep my poise normal even though I knew I was in deep doo-doo. “LionHart?” I questioned making him smirk.

“Lions are fierce animals who are praised by our fathers who used to often keep them as house-pets. They are known to protect their own yet keep up a strong composure and loyalty.” He explained but muttered, “Until one rips off your head.” He turned his body towards me grabbing my hands in his which were as cold as this place. I could feel my body heating up as a defence. “As angels we follow in their footsteps to remain brave, honest and kind and in doing so we know we will never fail” his white teeth were partially blinding me. I nodded trying to be enthusiastic as I slid my hands away from his chipper grip.