Part 5

You and Gerard talked for the rest of your lunch period. You talked mainly about music, but also food, family, and friends. Somehow you had managed to get his Kik, and you were ecstatic.

  When the bell rang, you said your goodbyes to Gerard, and you immediately ran to Bianca.  You packed up your things and began walking with her to your next class. When you told her what happened, she squealed in delight.

   "I'm so proud of you!! When are you gonna text him? What'll you say? When are you gonna ask him out??" she questioned.

   "I want to text him tonight. I just.. I really like him, Bianca." you replied, blushing profuesly and hanging your head low.

    She put her hand on her heart, and stopped in her tracks. You looked up and stopped walking.

   "You two are gonna have the cutest kids ever."

   You smiled. Anyone else would've thought that not much had happened today, but to you it felt like the entire world was crashing down. But, you were far too in love to be anxious, or nervous, or tired.

**-Time Skip To Later-**

You had just gotten home. You said hello to your mom, who was cooking dinner.

   "Oh!! Hi, honey!! Nice to see you!!" she said, not looking up from her cooking. "So, how was school!?"

   "Uh, school was okay. Not much happened." you lied. You really wanted to go upstairs, into your bedroom, and text Gerard.

  "Okay, (Y/N). We're having fish for dinner."

  "Thanks, Mom. Love you." you said, walking up the stairs.

  "Mhm, love you too!"

   You opened tour bedroom door, and pulled out your phone. You thought about what to say. 

  Howdy?? No, that sounds stupid. Hoi? No! That's just cringey. Ugh, I'm over thinking this. It's just a hello. It's not the end of the world..!

__________________________

Hi!

It's me again!

So, last night my parents took my phone away.

I just wanted to say that if I ever just stop posting without telling you, it's probably something like that.

I would never randomly end a story without making sure you knew.

I know that you probably hate super long A/N's, so, I just want to say that the next chapter will be in text form.

Okay!

That's it!

Peace.