Part 3

It was lunchtime. Dan wasn't there, but you had told Bianca what you were going to do. To any other person, this would be the easiest thing in the world, but not for you. The smallest things were always the hardest for you.

"So, what're you going to say to him?" She questioned.

" Uhh.. I haven't really thought about that part yet... Maybe just wing it? " You smirked sheepishly, and Bianca frowned.

"Why don't you just tell him that you've been stalking him for a week and you want to slowly stroke his hair and bang him on your kitchen table," she scolded. "When you're as socially awkward as you are, you don't just 'wing it'! You go in with a plan! So what are you going to tell him?"

"Uh.. That I want to bang him on my kitchen table?" Bianca frowned, and you started again before she could scold you.

"Kidding..!! I'll just ask him what kind of music he likes. It'll be fine! I'm going over there now." You were amazed by how suddenly confident you were.

"Okay. Don't embarrass yourself!"

"I don't plan on it."

You sounded confident, but the truth was that, on the inside, you were a stuttering, sweaty, flustered mess.

You marched over with as much confidence as you could muster. You had your head held high, and each step felt like another hurdle that you had overcome. You were extremely proud. Until you fell down on your face, that is.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Omg it's Christmas!!

Sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas, but I'll probably be ranting about it for the next 20 chapters because I LOVE CHRISTMAS AND THE HOLIDAYS AND HOT CHOCOLATE AND ICE SKATING AND SNOWMEN AND MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE'S COVER OF ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU AND OMGGGGGGGG CHRISSTTTTTMASSS!!!!!!!

*clears throat*

Sorry about that. Christmas makes me a bit.. Excited? Yeah. FAR too excited. So excited it makes you cringe.

So.. I tried to end on a cliffhanger and failed.

(It was a fail! To no avail! I'm just another victim of the Bad Girls Club! I'm obbsesed with that song btw)

Anywho, even though there's no one reading this, I'll try my best to post an extra chapter either by today or tomorrow.

No promises though :/