Chapter 8-Love's a Bitch

Brian's P.O.V

    I run inside my house, sweat pouring down my face. I look on the coffee table and see a note.

Went out with your father and dinner's in the oven. Won't be home till midnight.

XOXO Mom

Weird. My mom doesn't usually have date night on a Monday. Hmmmm...OMG CALEB COULD COME OVER! YAYYYYY!!! I pull out my cell.

BRIAN-Heyyyyy😙

CALEB-Hiiiiiii😙

BRIAN-Guess what?

CALEB-What? Is it kinky? XD

BRIAN-noooooo....but it can be😉

CALEB-Briiiiaaannnnn tell meeee

BRIAN-Wwweeelllllllllll......my parents MAY be out till midnight....

CALEB-OMGOMGOMG CAN I COME OVER!?!?!?😉

BRIAN-Silly goose! What do you think I was implying?

CALEB-YYYAAYYYYYY!!! ILYSM! I'LL BE OVER THERE IN 10!

BRIAN-Okay!!! Love you😙

Caleb-Love you too!!!😙

I quickly put my phone down and go to my room. I grab Gizmo by his collar and take him to my parents room....he didn't need to see daddy doing something bad😉. I anxiously await on the couch, hoping he was on his way. God I was nervous. I sat quietly as I played Flappy Bird. Last month the guy who created the game had a mental breakdown and before he commited suicide he put the game back up....not gonna lie...I missed it. I've been obsessed ever since. I get to 100 as Caleb knocks on the door. I didn't even care that I was close. I threw my phone on the couch and opened the door. Caleb walked in, closing the door behind him. I don't even think he was thinking the same thing I was....he looked
Scared.....Oh no.

    "Uhhh Brian...I-I think w-we s...." He paused, I don't think he wanted to say what he was about to say...my stomach was turning and it couldn't be....no, he wouldn't.
"S-should see o-other p-p-people," I couldn't....why would he...nevermind....Karma was biting me in the ass and there was nothing I could do about it.
    "What? B-but....I-I-"
     "My mom is d-dead....they're giving me to my dad. He's m-m-moving to California. I found out as I was leaving. That's why I took so long." I check my phone...it was almost 5.
      "When..."
       "Tomorrow is my last day," Caleb broke down, unable to contain himself. He lost all hope and I could feel it in his demeanor.
       "What are we going to do?" God as I asked that I couldn't be strong anymore. I joined him. Then he instantly stopped. His face and mood changed completly.
        "We are going to make this last possible day HEAVEN!" Caleb grabs me, all of his strength put into carrying me to my room, us giggling all the way. We were going to make this special. We were going to fuck like it was our last time because it was. He tosses me gently on the bed and lays next to me, our kiss soft and gentle. I quickly turn us over so I'd be on top. Our tounges fought with each other and he won. In my surmise he found a way to achieve dominance and started  kissing my neck....then slowly took my shirt off and stared at my body for the last time...during his gaze I grabbed him and turned him over, pulling off his shirt so fast he didn't even realize it was gone. I looked at him....smiling and I couldn't even process how I wouldn't see him again.

Caleb's P.O.V

God I love him and him staring at me....gahhh he was so cute. I took a glimpse at his gaze. I grabbed his jeans and almost ripped them off...god I was so ready for this.....no matter how long I'd be away from him, I would NEVER be away....at least not in spirit. He gasped in excitement and started blushing...I started sucking on his jaw and he moaned softly. He pushed me down and grabbed my jeans, pulling them off so fast I didn't even realize he did. We were both in our boxers and he was on top of me, kissing me like there was no tomorrow, because there really wasn't. I felt tension and I needed to relieve it, so I did just that. I grabbed him by his waist and put him in front of me as I was descending slowly towards his stomach, trailing small kisses along the way. I made it to his boxers.....slightly tracing my finger around his bulge slowly...making it harder...and the moans that escaped his body along with the shivers....gahh it was hot. I grabbed his boxers and pulled them down so fast he shivered as the cool air struck his member. I slowly lick up the shaft and he moans. I then slowly suck on the tip and his moans become more intense and shrill. Then he abruptly stops and some how he has us switch positions. Now it's HIM pulling down my boxers and sucking on MY tip! Ahhh it felt so amazing....why does he have to be so damn good at this? He turns me on my stomach and I feel a cold substance on my asshole....he sticks a finger in and moves it around...making me feel so much I couldn't describe it. Then I feel his rock hard cock enter me. God I forgot how good this felt. He kept on pumping himself into me and I couldn't take it anymore. I explode with a loud moan, with Brian following afterwards. I pull out my phone. 7:30. I still had a few hours...and I wasn't going to waste a single second of it. I lean up against him, holding him close, and we both wanted nothing more than to stay like this forever. He fell asleep in my arms, and I couldn't take it anymore as tears ran down my face. There was no way I could leave him.....so how was I going to do it?

Will Crian SURVIVE? And how do Caleb's friends handle the move? Find out next chapter! XOXO