Chapter 3-One More Kiss?

Brian's P.O.V

  Hallelujah it was Friday! The best day of the week! At least it was....until my mom invited my "girlfriend" over tonight. Fuck. I get dressed, make my hair stand on end,(Caleb LOVES this)and hitch a ride to school. I check my phone. 7:23. Damn I have time. I wait for Caleb to come to school. He finally shows up at 7:30. I wait for him to come out of the car and I greet him with a gigantic smile on my face. His mom drives away.
    "HELP ME! Amethyst is coming over tonight for dinner. I'm scared!"
     "Don't worry baby, everything will be okay. Trust me, Amethyst is very polite, respectful, and terrific at lying around adults. You have NOTHING to worry about!" He pulls me into a hug, and that made me feel so much better. That is, until Amethyst and Jace come up behind me, while we were in a hug.
    "OTP...OTP...OTP...OTFUCKINGP BITCHES!!! EEEEKKKK GAY RELATIONSHIPS ARE LIFE!!!" I swear they screamed that almost simultaneously.
     "Amethyst, you were up to this weren't you?" Caleb laughed nervously.
     "In my defense, Jace helped me," Amethyst was laughing and she quickly ran away with Jace in tow.

Caleb's P.O.V

   "So tell me Brian, why did I catch you make out with a Selena Gomez poster around a year ago?" I needed to know if an A-list celebrity was about to steal MY MAN! Because if she is, she better fucking pray I don't get a hold of her myself.
     "Do you really want to know?"
     "Why do you think I asked?" Brian went into a fit of giggles so cute I just had to kiss him on the spot. Amethyst and Jace saw us.
     "EEEEEKKKKK OMFG CRIAN IS LOVE CRIAN IS LIFE!!!" Jace started laughing and they ran away.
      "Ok, so would you like to tell me now?" I had to know.
      "Fine. It all started when I was 9. My older sister was OBSESSED with Selena Gomez and she'd finally convinced our mom for her to go to the concert in OKC. The only problem was, our parents were going to be gone all night so she had to take me with her. We went to the concert and there was a sign saying "backstage passes only 20 dollars!" So we went and we barely got the last 2. Right after the concert we got to meet Selena Gomez and the way her hair flowed, or how anything she said made me want to pass out. And then, she did the unthinkable. SHE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK. Then I found her phone number last year and called her. She said that she remembered me and I nearly screamed. She is my favorite person ever.....well...besides you." Brian looked imploringly at me, and I couldn't help myself. I look around, no one. I check my phone. We still have 10 minutes. I kiss him and he kisses me back vigorously, a kiss filled with so much heat and passion....not gonna lie. It was HHHOOOTTTT!! At least it was until Fucking Jace and Amethyst caught us again. Except this time we didn't know until Amethyst pulled me away from Brian, with a look of amusement.....and you could tell she was about to explode.
    "Trust me, I wanted to stay hidden behind the tree and fangirl all through first hour. But we have THREE MINUTES to get to class! And dayum Caleb you weren't lying when you said you were more dominant than I thought," God this was embarrassing, but we had to go. I gave Brian one last parting kiss and ran to English. School sucked and right afterwards I met Brian by the tree with some awesome news.

Brian's P.O.V

    "I have to tell you something," he was acting all solemn and upset. This can't be good.
    "Oh no, was it something I said? Did Rhino die? C-Caleb wait...are you brea-" He interrupted the rambling of my words with his lips. So soft and sweet I instantly knew he wasn't breaking up with me. I pulled away, gazing into those eyes. Even though the color is common, the joy and adorableness they hold makes them one of a kind.
    "Then what is it?"
     "I convinced my mom to convince  your mom so you could stay the night Friday AND Saturday." I start to swell with excitement so much I stood up just to jump on him and kissed him while trying not to scream.
     "I'll take that as a thank you," Caleb started laughing and kissed me back.
     "Just think about what'll happen tonight," I slowly look down....and was pretty shocked that I haven't noticed how big of a tent he's pitched!(😉). He noticed and started blushing furiously.
      "If it's that big now," I lowered my already seductive voice to a whisper. "Just wait till I get a hold of you." Caleb started blushing even more to where he started giggling. I start giggling too. Then I checked my phone. SHIT! It was 3:47 and I had to leave so my parents wouldn't freak out and ask 2 million questions. So I kissed Caleb goodbye and my white ass ran as fast as I could. I made it before 4 which is when I start to get questioned. Then my mom came by....
    "When is Amethyst coming over? Oh, and afterwards you're going to Caleb's house this weekend for his birthday." I completely forgot his birthday. Sshhiiittt.
     "At 5:30 and Mom, after Amethyst goes home, can we go buy something for Caleb?"
     "I guess. But that shit better be cheap!" I hugged my mom and went to 'get ready' for this meeting. God I hope Amethyst is good at these. I wear my only nice shirt and black jeans. I spike my hair and look in the mirror, satisfied with how I look. I hear a knock, it's 5:30 on the dot. Damn Amethyst is punctual. I come out see her sitting on the couch with my mom. She was wearing a nice shirt with a black skirt. I think she heard from someone that my family was Catholic so she toned down her makeup where I could barely recognize her. In the eyes of a Catholic mother, she was PERFECT! But in my eyes, she was nothing more than just a great friend who would help me through this almost as much as Caleb. I owe this hoe my life.
    "Aww Brian was such a cute baby!" I was praying my mom wouldn't do this....but God likes to fuck with me.
    "Mmmmoooommmm please don't," I tried so hard to beg but it didn't work.
     "And here he is at bathtime!!! He had such a fat face!!" I knew my life was over after this. Eventually they stopped and we ate dinner. My parents were pretty chill for the most part and Amethyst was the perfect girlfriend my parents wanted for me. If only they knew....Eventually Amethyst went home at around 7:30 and my mom drove me to Wal-Mart to get something for Caleb. She drops me off with 20$ and I do the unthinkable. I buy a couple dollar stuff to make sure my mom doesn't know the REAL Present I'm buying him. I search the pharmacy for some lube......find some....then go all the way in the back where they have toys and everything. It's all hidden and hard to find. I blame my uncle for telling me about this place........and then I found them.....VIBRATING ANAL BEADS! They were battery operated so I got some of those and checked out. I hid all of the bad stuff in my inner jacket pocket. And all the regular stuff in the back and I tossed the receipt. As my mom was driving me to Caleb's I had this feeling.......Something was gonna go down and I don't know if I should be worried or excited!

Will Brian and Caleb fuck? Or, will they do a little less? Did Amethyst play the perfect girlfriend....perfectly? Find out in chapter four! Out by Dec 18! 2016!!!