Chapter 4-Too Hard To Resist

A/N-This chapter contains mature content. As you have realized it has been mostly 16+......but I would say this is rated X....I'm only 13. Also mention I have an imagination like no other. Trust me when I say click away if you don't want to see smut in this chapter. Don't say you haven't been warned...

Caleb's P.O.V

I sat on my couch...waiting for Brian. He would be the only one home. My brother's with my grandma and my mom left so she could go clubbing for some reason. Did she know I was dating Brian? She knew I was gay, and that I only invited Brian......yea she knew. There's no way she didn't. I'm just glad she didn't tell Brian's parents. Or I would never see him again. I was playing Flappy Bird when I heard a knock at my door, making me lose. I open the door and there's Brian, with a present in hand. I can't believe he didn't forget my birthday. I've been keeping it under wraps to see if he would.
"I brought you something! I"......He pauses, and I could see the blood rushing to his cheeks...."hope you like it." I take the present and set it down. My mom gave me 20 dollars so we could walk to the store across the street and buy food. But I had something else in mind. I fixated myself on Brian...losing myself before he snapped his fingers, breaking my gaze.

Brian's P.O.V

He was staring, but why? I snapped my fingers and he stopped. I was extremely tense and uncomfortable and I don't know why...nevermind. I look down and realize why. Then Caleb saw me and instantly started blushing.....
"I-I c-caused that? His lips were pursed.....then I notice why....the exact same thing was happening to him. This was the perfect time.
"Open your present, trust me, you'll love it." Caleb looks at me funny, but grabs the present and slowly opens it. He smiled awkwardly when he saw the beanie, then realized there was more. He takes out an individually wrapped package and opens it. He instantly blushes and turns it towards me.
"C-Caleb I'm s-sorry I-I...." my words were interrupted by the crashing of his lips. I instantly knew then he loved it.

Caleb's P.O.V

I unwrapped the gift and saw what he bought me. Lube....and vibrating anal beads? Oooo, he also had something else in mind. He started to apologize, stuttering. But he couldn't have gotten me anything better. I interrupt him with my lips, still holding the gift.
"My room?" I said in a husky voice, I wanted him so much it was crazy.
"Fuck yea," Brian instantly replies. God he's so fucking hot like this. We slowly go to my bed. I lay him down and he takes over...pulling me towards him. He rolls me over. Omg he is so rough...I FUCKING LOVE IT! He pulls my shirt off so fast and he's on top of me, staring at my body...
"Like what ya see?" He starts blushing. I take over the dominance, and get on top of him and put my hands underneath his shirt, pulling it off. I do the exact thing he did to me, except instead of being cocky, he starts whimpering. Then I noticed why. My bulge was rubbing against his....making it even bigger and him wearing jeans probably made that even worse. Then he took control again, pulling off my pants, leaving me in just my boxers....holy fuck, everything I've been wanting for months....is finally happening.

Brian's P.O.V

It hurt, it really did, but I wasn't going to be the first undressed. I quickly take control, and the moans coming out of Caleb's mouth as his cock was nearly free. But before I could get to his boxers, Caleb rolled us over....having it to where he was now on top of me...God he was so fucking sexy dominant....he just makes me want to bury my cock in his-....my thoughts were interrupted by Caleb making his way to my neck, sucking on it slowly....making shock waves go all throughout my body. Then he progressed all the way down to my jeans, trailing my stomach with soft kisses, all while he was staring at me making this so fucking sexy, making him sexy. He pulls down my jeans, so slowly that I could feel my dick slowly feel less tense. Then he slowly brushed his nose over my bulge, making me moan in pleasure.

Caleb's P.O.V

The way he moaned when I did that...I just can't. I pull down his boxers, revealing his delicious love bone.....I looked up at him, slowly cupping it in my hands....or trying to. It wasn't bad in size....It was just perfect. I take out the lube, and slowly squeeze some out. I cover his dick with the cold substance, and he shivers....but it quickly follows with a moan.
"Ahhh Caleb, I-I....I don't know what you're doing, but don't stop aahhh." And I don't...as I slowly lick up and down the shaft, I cup his children in my hands, bouncing them around to where he screams.
"I'm close! Stop!" I stop right then and there, staring at him...all hot and bothered. God that was hot. Then he did something even hotter.

Brian's P.O.V

I told him to stop. Not because I wanted to stop, I just wanted to return the favor.
"Come here!" I commanded him. I know he likes that. And he did. I layed him down. I covered Rhinos cage with my coat. He didn't need to see his daddy getting fucked. I pull Caleb's boxers down so fast the immediate rub the hem of his underwear gave him made him moan in pleasure. God that was sexy! I swear he doesn't know how happy this makes me. I observe his cock. It was so beautiful I couldn't help myself! I start sucking. But just for a few minutes....I don't want this show to end early. I turn him over, and he obliges...then I grabbed the lube and put it on his asshole....which was adorbs af. Then I slowly shoved my rock hard erection into his virgin asshole, making it stretch. You could tell he loved it by the moans and shivers leaving his body. He was so fucking hot ahhh.
"Aahhhhh, baby please don't stop, never stop!" His face was so cute and full of happiness...it made me giddy to know that I caused it.
"Ahhh baby trust me, I'll go as long as I can." God he's so sexy. I simultaneously fucked him while kissing him slowly. Damn he's just so hot. He eventually came, then I followed soon after. I covered us up with the blanket and cuddled him, thinking...It was only Friday night, and I would be with him till Sunday. Life, at this exact moment, is perfect.

Haha! So sorry If you didn't click away. If you like it, vote it up! If not, tell me why! It'll be like this a lot, maybe worse. But trust me, I won't stop writing this story till I'm finished! Love you guys! XOXO!