Chapter 9

*End of the day*

Annabeth POV

I was leaving Ms. Sebi's classroom after a great day.

"Walk home together?" Piper asked. Piper lives on my street so we walk home together.

I realized something as we were walking. "Oh, Piper is it okay if we stop by to pick up my brothers from school? Sorry I forgot to ask you before we started walking."

"Yeah that's fine. The one right down the street right?"

"Yeah." She nodds. We have small talk about little things that arent even important in life. We continue to walk for about 1 minute later, and we reach my brothers school. I walk closer to the front gates as I spot them running to me at me.

"Annabeth!" My brothers Bobby and Matthew bring me into a really tight hug.

"Hey guys! You guys remember Piper right? She is walking with us home today. You guys okay with that?"

"Oh, hi Piper. Sure she can walk with us Annabeth." Bobby says smiling at Piper.

"Hey guys." Piper says with a smile. Both the boys smile back too. "Let's go." Piper says looking at me. I nodd as we start walking home.

"How was school guys?" I ask.

"Uhhh, well there is a new girl that is really pretty. She is really smart too. And really nice." Matthew says.

"Hey! Back off Silena, she is mine!" Bobby realized what he had said and blushed.

"Woah. It's only the first day guys, get to know her. But no dating. Even if she is exactly how you have explained her, I won't approve." I said as we get near our neighborhood.

"But-"

"No 'Buts'!" I cut them off. They try and protest but give up.

"Okay." The boys said with a sad sigh. We continue to walk as we reach my house.

"Bye Piper." The boys say as the run into the house. Piper waves.

"Hey, what time do you want to meet up to walk to school tomorrow?" Piper asked.

"Whatever time, it doesn't matter. You can just knock on my door and I will probably be ready by then." I say as I smile and she nodds.

"I will just be here by 7:40 okay?"

"Yeah sure, that will give us enough time to talk with friends and get ready for 1st and 2nd period." I smile.

"Sounds good to me," Piper says "see you tomorrow then." We give each other a hug.

"Bye."

"Bye." With that I walk into my house and get greeted my Helen.

"Hi Annabeth. How was your day?" She says looking up from a magazine on the  couch.

"It was okay. We were just talking about the expectations for the year meanwhile we did laps for my P.E. class. Nothing special." I say with a smile.

"Good to hear. Any homework? If so do it in your room, thank you." Helen said looking back at her magazine.

I walk upstairs and check to see if my dad is home. I walk into my parents room to see if he is in there and luckily he is, just sleeping. I was really hoping he was awake, instead I just went into my room and sat down to relax and think about what happened today.

So, people think I'm dating Percy now. But it was just a few glances and the teacher took it the wrong way! I mean it's nothing much, only some people know it's not true. Other then that, Luke seems to hate us now. I can see why. He thinks I'm cheating on him behind his back. But i would never do that. Even if it meant to break up with him, I wouldn't.