Chapter 8

So I am at the shitty dentist while I am waiting to get my x-rays done so I might as well write. There is a twist too... Hope you like it :)

Luke POV

I'm mad. Like really mad. How could Annabeth actually like Percy? I honestly just don't get her. And after all we have been through, she really had to chose him?

First of all, we haven't officially broken up yet but still. Cant she just tell me we are broken up instead of acting like a bitch and being with some other guy?

I literally paid Thalia to let me be with her that class period to get her jealous. Clearly, I didn't think that worked quite well. Annabeth wasn't too fazed  by it and had a smile on her face the whole time and was completely glancing at Percy non-stop.

Percy will definetly have to pay.

It kind of hurt to see her with another person. So that's probably what Percy felt in year 2....

We were all friends Jason, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Piper, Annabeth, Percy, Nico, Will, Cally, (short for Calypso ) and me.

I asked Annabeth out and everybody could tell Percy was heartbroken. He then left our group of friends with Jason, Frank, Hazel, and Leo. Of course we were all still friends but just wouldn't hang out as a big group anymore. Then everyone last year, we all split up. Annabeth, Piper, Hazel and Calypso were all friends still but I guess all the guys just split away from me.

At first I didn't know why, I later then realized in the middle of last year. During year two I made Annabeth separate her friendship with Hazel, started treating her like she was my own fucking pet, even. We got into fights, she told me we should break up a couple of times, but I never let her go.

But this is how she wants it to go down? Soon, Percy will feel an unexpected pain on his face and everywhere on his sad little soul. He will regret he even said a word to my Annabeth.

So, now you know thay all used to be friends before. Opens up a few things in the future chapters. But how did you like it? I couldn't really think of anything to write in there so I switched it up a bit. Luke is evil.... so am I. At least when it comes to this. In the next few chapters or so, you will see a Rachel Dare. Spoiler alert, I should have warned you before I told you. Haha.

Anyways, Merry Christmas!- to all you guys who are actally reading this crap-. I will be updating soon ♥♥

C u all soon ;)