Chapter 2

Annabeth POV

I'm crying when I wake up. It's about 6:45 am and I don't want to go to school. Luke and I got in a really bad fight this summer. It was about how he thought I had feelings for Percy. He was right, I kind of did like Percy,-since last year but I kept that a secret- but Luke wanted our relationship to keep on going. I didn't. I of course didnt tell him that tho. He made me stop hanging out with my ex-best friend Hazel. Hazel had been my best friend since year 2, until Luke asked me out and said she was a freak. That's when he made me stop hanging out with her. He wouldn't even let me talk to her at all, even. I felt bad leaving her for him. I of course didn't want to, but if I didn't he would be some mean bitch to me at school (Even as a boyfriend he would be a bitch). He would have been the same if I didn't say yes when he had asked me out. I did like him at first, but last year it was kind of a downhill turn of our relationship. Too many problems it broke my heart.

I stop crying and wipe my eyes. I get up out of my room to go wake my two little twin brothers. They are still small so they share a room. I walk in to wake them but they were already up so I left them to get ready for school. I guess my step-mom woke them up for me. Gives me more time to get ready.

I walk back into my room grab a hair tie, a small towel, and walk into the restroom. I put my hair up in a simple bun and give my face a small rinse. I dry my face only to leave it a little damp and I then apply my face wash and wash my face.

I get done washing my face and dry up any wetness I feel on my face. I look at myself in the mirror. "I want to breakup with him," I tell myself. I groan. I throw my towel at my mirror at I don't know why I did this but, I smile and walk out.

I then plan out what I want to wear for the day. I go for some not too light or not too dark ripped jeans that are high-waisted and a black crop top. I then decide to crimp my hair. 7:16 am. I have time right? It took me 15 minutes to actually get my hair done, and I'm not going to lie, I look really nice. I put on my mascara. I put on a black choker. To finish off the look, I put on my Adidas.

I look at myself in my door mirror and I look nice. I get my backpack and head downstairs.

"Good morning Annabeth. Have a nice sleep?" I smile.

"Good morning Helen. Yeah, I actually had a great sleep." She smiled at that.

"Well don't you look beautiful today? I'm about to take your brothers to school, are you going to walk or do you want a ride to school?"

"It's okay, thank you tho. Well if I'm going walking I better go now then. Bye Helen, see you after school."  I give her a hug and walk out as I call to the boys, "Bye boys have a good day at school! Love you guys!"

As I walk out the door I see a note on the door as I close it.

Good morning Annabeth,

Have a great day at school today. My big baby is a Senior this year! I had to go into work really early this morning and didn't want to wake you and let you know. I will see you after school my beautiful little angel. I love you,

Dad :)

With that I have a smile on my face as I walk to school. Here I come Goode.