Chapter 11

MELONIE

It's been 4 months since the whole accident and I can honestly say I feel way better

Me and Quincy are doing good just one thing. He hasn't asked me to officially be his. Like we act like a couple and we fuck like a couple but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. Idk why though.

Today he told me he was going to take me out to breakfast which I agreed to because I need to tell him that I'm moving back home. Don't get me wrong I love living here with Quincy. Especially Taylor but I need to go back home. I just hate depending on people and here I can't pay bills or buy groceries because Quincy won't let me spend a single dollar.

I was dressed already I was just waiting on him to get back from the store so we could head out.

I was sitting on his bed scrolling through my phone when I heard the front door open

"You ready?" He asked coming in the room walking over to me kissing my lips

"Yeah let's go" I said getting out the bed walking out behind him

I grabbed my purse off the hook before making my way out the condo.

____

We were now at Waffle House eating and joking around.

"Quincy" I spoke ready to tell him

"Yes baby" He said looking at me with concerned

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm moving back home at the end of the week maybe start of next week"

"Why you don't like living with a nigga or some" He asked with anger evident in his voice

"Why you getting mad for? You know I love living with you but I like being independent Quincy I want to be able to pay my bills and not just feel like some damn gold digger"

"Then pay fucking bills damn but you tryna move out and shit" He said yelling at me causing people to stare at us

"Stop yelling people staring. And besides we not official so why does it matter if I live at my house?"