Chapter 5

MELONIE

Its been two weeks since that little date at Dave & Busters

Its been two weeks since that little date at Dave & Busters. Now I must say Quincy has eased up a bit but I'm not trusting that nigga. He probably plotting my death but I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of killing me first.

Today I was going to go get my nails done with Taylor since I was working the nightshift today. I was thankful because I got to sleep in. I usually never work the nightshift so I was surprise when my boss told me that I was working that shift tonight.

I was ready so I just needed to get my purse. I decided to just wear a black and white Adidas jumpsuit with some white air forces.

I walked down the stairs towards the door. It was 11am and I haven't ate so most likely we'll get some to eat.

I walked out to the garage since I parked my audi in there last night. I closed the door locking it behind me before pressing the button so the door can open. I got in my car starting it up.

I backed out the garage onto the driveway. I pressed the button so the door can close.

Once the door closed I drove off towards Taylor's.

After about 15 minutes I pulled up to her house and waited for her to come out.

I finally seen her walking towards the car. I press the unlock button so the door could be unlocked for her.

"Hey babes" She spoke as she got in

"Hey boo you ready?"

"Yes I'm in need of a manicure asap" she said while looking at her nails

"Let's stop at IHop first?" I asked

"Girl yes my ass is starving" She said causing me to laugh

I pulled off making my way to IHop.

Once we arrived we got out the car making our way towards the entrance.

We walked in and was quickly seated.

"What you been up to this week girl haven't spoken to you all week" I asked Taylor

"I know Derrick has been over all week"

"What have y'all been doing?"

"Nothing girl. I haven't gave it up yet"

"Mhmm"

"Lonnie I'm serious"she whined making me laugh

"Okay I believe you"

"But he told me that he wants me to think about moving in with him" she said smiling

"Aww you think you ready?"

"I honestly don't know"

"Why don't you know?"