Chapter Twenty-Four

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

EMILYS POV 

Guys, I survived the flight! The plane didn't crash, Zayn didn't kill me and I didn't choke in my drink. Good huh?

We're now waiting to get off this freaking plane, get the luggage and go back home. Which means I have to do food shopping, and miss my little baby boy, not that Zayn is little or a baby, but you get what I’m trying to say. Urgh, and it means I have to talk to my dad. The thought of it already scarred me.

"Babe, do you want to stay over at my place, or not?" Zayn says putting his arms around me.

"Hmmmm... Do you have food?"

"Yes I do, if everything worked out well, my lovely mum did some groceries"

"Hmm... Sounds good, go on"

"I'm there" Zayn says smiling at me.

"You Zayn, could do weird things to me, because the chance that I'll ever say no to you is less then nil" I say kissing him.

"You realize that I'll be using that if I want something?"

"Yup, but I have the same power over you, so it'll be fine"

"True"

We finally get out of the plane. Gosh, I never thought I'd see the ground again!

Haha no, Emily, you drama queen stop it.

"Babe, don't spit, hit, kick or kill the paps that are outside please?" Zayn asks while we walk through the airport.

"I'll do my best, can't promise anything" 

We get our way to heavy luggage and get out of here. There isn't really anyone here to pick me up, so why not go to Zayn place, right? Dad and I are in a sort of fight, mums working, the friendship between Nick and I is just dead and Ella is only eight years old so isn't allowed to drive yet.

No it’s not legal for an eight-year old to drive here in the UK, it might be legal in your country but not here.

After getting through a sea of paps, flashing lights, and yelling people we get into the car that drops us off at Zayns place. It's late and we're both really tired. Believe it or not, being at a plane for twenty-four hours is pretty exhausting.

I decide to close my eyes for a minute, and before I know it I'm already asleep, and so is Zayn. We're such a good couple.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"Babe, wake up, were here" Zayn says yawning while he rubs my back.

Apparently I felt down to his lap and didn't notice it, so kept sleeping, not that I care or anything.

"I'm up... sort of" I say and sit up.

"Don't fall asleep while you walk please, I don't want you to get hurt"

"Can't promise anything"

"Alright then, let's get out of here"