Chapter Five

CHAPTER FIVE

EMILY’S POV

"EMILY, DID YOU DO THE DARE?" Aleah yells through the hallways.

"Aleah, it would be such a pleasure if you'd just shut up"

"You didn't do the dare, right?"

"Actually I did, but you won't believe me because no-one saw. The end, bye"

"But what about Nick, he was there right?"

"I don't know what’s wrong with him, he’s acting weird"

"He's dating Michelle"

"Wait... What?"

"I wasn't supposed to tell..."

"NICHOLAS, YOU DICK HEAD" I yell looking towards Nick. A couple of people look up, so does Nick. His eyes grow big, he drops his stuff and starts running. But little does he know that I can sprint like some cheetah.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"OK EMILY WAIT... STOP" Nick says when after I almost chased him across the whole UNI.

"You dick head. Why fucking kiss me, and the day after, fucking Kelly needs to tell me you’re dating Michelle? Like what the fuck?" I say hitting him in the arm.

"Auch, I'm sorry Emily"

"If you were just a couple of days sooner. Gosh Nick, you can't time. I mean if Zayn didn't kiss me you'd probably have had a little chance. Because I liked you, until you kissed me..."

"Wait what? Zayn kissed you?"

"Yeah he did, and it was amazing. Unlike you. I'm sorry Nick, but you can't kiss"

"I can!"

"You can't, believe me. There was a huge difference with you and Zayn"

"You like him don't you?"

"NO I DO NOT"

"Alright, sorry. Why are you even making such a big deal of Michelle" he says changing the subject.

"She's a dwork"

"So?"

"Gosh Nick, common. We both know you don't like her"

"And if I do? Wait, why do you even care, you don't even like me like that"

"Fine, do whatever you want. As long as you don't kiss me because it's obvious you never learned how to so that" I say being all bitchy and walk away.

What the heck is his problem? He promised me that he'd never date Michelle, and now he fucking does. Why would he date Michelle? I mean he said that he likes me, I am not Michelle. We're nothing like each other, so why her?

-*-*-*-*-*-

Dad: "Can you help me out tonight at the arena? We need some extra people"

Me: "sure, no probs :)"

"Smith, put your phone away" Mister Bac says pointing towards my hands.

"I'm sorry..." I say putting it back into my pocket.

"Pssssst... Emily" Kelly whispers.

"What?"

"Did you do the dare last night?"

"Why would you care?"

"It was my dare to you"

"No I didn't, I don't kiss just every guy I see"