Chapter Ten

CHAPTER TEN

ZAYNS POV

I'm so good at making a fool of myself. I know I should've just got back to that couch. I might not slept as well as I did, but it would be so much better.  

I grab Emily's phone to see what time it is, but that’s only an excuse so I can put my number in it. It's just a little back up if the letters don't work I could always text her. I send a little message to myself so I have her number, but delete it immediately.

"Thanks for letting go of me" Emily says when she's back, and gets back into the warm bed.

"I'm sorry about that"

"It’s okay, you could’ve just told me if you wanted me to pee in the bed" she says while her phone vibrates.

“I’m glad you didn’t”

She looks at her phone and the smile on her face just falls of. A sort of sad or more disappointed, maybe even mad look changes the smile.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nick... that guy who was with me at the meet and greet"

"Yeah?"

"We got into a sort of fight and now he says that he is fine with not seeing me and whatever"

"Did you like him?"

"A little bit. But that night he kissed me and I was totally over him. Compared to you he was like a minus X, and you were a A++"

"That’s pretty bad. But thank you" I say while I feel my cheeks go red.

Of course, when someone gives you a compliment, you have to blush. Zayn, grow up man.

"But yeah... he was my best friend so..."

"Ah that sucks, I'm sorry for you"

"Oh well, I'm leaving in a couple of weeks so I don't really mind"

"What? Why are you leaving?"

"Studying abroad in Australia"

"Really, that's so cool"

"I know. I'll be there for a couple of months, to see how they teach there and to just enjoy my life"

"I wish I could go with you. I seriously love Australia"

"I hope I like it, I've never been there"

"You'll love it, I swear"

"Alright, then all I can do is trust you, right?"

"Great decision" I tell her, "shall I make some breakfast?"

"You don’t have to, I can make it"

“Nope, too late. I’m making it” I say and get out of bed.

-*-*-*-*-*-

EMILY’S POV

He just put his number in my phone, how cute.

I really need to stop saying how cute he is because I if I continued doing that I'll eventually like him, and I do not want that. It's already bad that I see him as a friend. Oh well, I don't think I'll ever see him again. I mean, he's going on tour, I'm going to Australia. How are we even supposed to see each other? And I don't do Skype, text, and phone dating if I'll ever date him. What won’t happen, because I DON’T like him.

"Zayn where's your shirt?" I ask him while he is making me food.

"I have no idea"

"Aren't you cold?"