Chapter Seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

EMILY’S POV

“PPST, ZAYN, that’s Emily” I hear someone say as the cafeteria gets full of people who are ready to eat. I turn around and see the boys walk it. Zayn and I immediately lock eyes, we both smile and he blinks, which wasn’t a great idea to do because… ZAYN JESUS, JUST DON’T DO THAT TO ME.

“Hi boys” I say walking over to them.

“EMILY” Louis yells, actually scarring me a bit.

I give them all a hug ending with Zayn, saving the best for the last.

“You did not fangirl in front of Alex’ face, did you?” Zayn asks me.

“NO, Zayn I have manners”

“Good girl” he says patting my head.

“Hey Emily, have you grown?” Harry asks me while we sit down at a table, Zayn sitting down on one side of me, Harry at the other side.

“Nope. I’m nineteen, I don’t really grow anymore. I only grow when I wear heels”

“SORRY, please don’t hate me”

“Nah, I won’t”

“Thank you.

-*-*-*-*-*-

“Emily…?” Zayn says while we walk out of the cafeteria together.

“Zayn…?”

“Would you like to go out for dinner with me tomorrow?”

“Sure, I’d love to”

“Alright, shall I pick you up around seven?”

“Yeah, sounds great”

“You don’t have to if you don’t want”

“Zayn, we have six months to catch up, and a dinner would be a great way to do that”

“Alright, it’s a date” he says as he walks towards the stage.

Wait, what? Did he just say that it’s a date? Like a proper date? Like I have to dress fancy date? Like a date with Zayn?

Yes he did, Emily, he just did.

-*-*-*-*-*-

ZAYNS POV

Fuck, I just said it’s a date, but what if she doesn’t like me like that? That wouldn’t explain the few times we kissed back then. But what if she liked me, but is over me now? Maybe I should think before I say something like that.

“Zayn, mate, are you ok? You have a massive smile on your face, and you’re acting weird” Liam asks me while he sits down next to me on the couch, but I don’t really react.

“Zayn? Hellooooo?” he says snapping his fingers in front of my face.

“What?” I say looking up.

“Why the happy face?”

“Oh… uhm… nothing special”

“HE LIKES EMILY” Alexander, who just ran into the room, yells.

“WHAT YOU LIKE HER?” Liam also starts yelling.

“GUYS, chill out please. I’m not in love with her or anything. We already had this conversation for like a million times”

“Zayn, don’t lie to yourself. I can almost smell the sparks between you and Emily” Alex says.

“Alex, stop it. I do really like her, and she is the most beautiful girl I've seen. But it’s just complicated”

“No it’s not, just kiss her, she’ll like you, the end wooh” Louis says, while I feel my cheeks burn.

I sort of forgot to tell them what all happened the day I stayed over at her place. They don’t know we kissed a couple of times, and that we’ve slept in the same bed.

“Zayn, is there something you need to tell us?” Niall asks poking my cheek.

“What… no, nothing you guys don’t know…”

“ZAYN JAVADD MALIK, TELL US YOU DICK-FACE” Harry says while they all decide to attack me.

“AIR PLEASE”

“NEVER”

“GET OFF AND I’LL TELL”

“Good, good”

I tell them everything. From the moment I saw Emily, till the moment I asked her to go out for dinner with me. I tell them about her dare, about her breaking a glass in her hand, about the kiss, and about my weird feelings.

“But yeah… that’s it” I tell the boys.

“POOHEAD, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US” Louis yells.

“Because I just have these weird feelings and I have no clue what they are”

“Cough, love, cough”

“Shut it, Tommo”

“Hmm… nooo”

AN:

OH GOD THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT NOOOO I'M A BAD PERSON who smells like out moment douch gel :)

MEH I am sort of addicted to Restaurant Story meh it's so funny

MEH OWOA ON MY TV WEYHEY :D

byyyyeeee<3