Why's It So Cold?

Tim was talking to Bruce about quantum physics when he started to fell a draft in the small room he was trapped in with his brothers. He held Damian tighter as he started to shiver. He gasped when he heard a little grunt coming from the bundle in his arms. He looked down to see Damian slowly opening his eyes and looking back up at Tim. Tim smiled as he hugged Damian close to him. He soon let go and helped Damian lean against the wall to be able to talk to his father. Bruce smiled when he saw his you gest son open his eyes and stare at him. He was glad he was awake but was angry that he was trapped in a small room with hardly anything in it.
"Father?" Damian asked in a small hushed voice. Tim sat next to Damian and placed his arm around him. Damian easily leaned against Tim for support. They had taken his hoodie and jacket away from him leaving him in Jason's to bug fir him black shirt.
"Damian are felling okay?" Bruce asked in a calmed voice. He was trying not to scare his children so he decided to hide all he fear of loosing them. Damian raised his hand and shaked it from side to side gesturing he was in between okay and horrible.
"What hurts son?" bruce asked again. He was now in the batcave and was trying to run a tracer on the call but he needed more time so he kept talking to his boys.
"My chest hurts. Along with him Left arm. My throat is raw. He is beging to be hard to breathe along with swallowing." he said in a cracked voice.
"Okay son....I have a traccer on this call and I have your coordinates. I will be there soon to get you and your brothers out. Okay?" he asked as he started to change in front of them into Batman. They nodded and he smiled. The computer was suddenly jolsted and Dick and Jason were soon on the computer.
"Bruce you better hurry! They have one of the pipes bursting freezing cold air into here. I would jester with these conditions Damian and Tim only have 2 hours until they pass out from the cold and me and Jason have about 3 before we pass out. So make it fast it starting to get really cold in here!" he yelled at Bruce. Bruce nodded and placed the crowl over his face.
"I will be there soon. Stay together for warmth!" Bruce yelled before cutting the transmition.  Jason and Dick went over to Damian and Tim and noticed Damian was awake and was staring to shiver along with Tim who was huddling with him for warmth. Dick and Jason sat down next to them and started to huddle along with them to keep them warm from the coldness of the room.