Packing Up!

Sorry that I havent updated here lately. I have been busy and had writers block. So here is the second chapter. ENJOY!

The boys were curently sitting in the living room waiting for Alfred and Bruce to say lets go. Dick was kneeling on the ground checking his bags for anything he missed. He wore his pale Blue button up shirt that was nice and neat with Black ankle long wranglers. He wore flip flops and to top his look he wore black sporty sunglasses. His raven black hair was all ruffed and neat making his hair look shaggy and long. His baby blue eyes were filled with joy as he zipped up his dark blue duffle bag and start to check his his black backpack that was filled with electronics.

Tim was next to Dick and was also checking his things making sure he had everything. He wore his yellow t shirt and blue jeans that were bagged on him. He also had black sneakers and sunglasses on his head to top his Vacation look. His jet black hair was smoothed down and parted to one side as he smiled and bobbed his head to his to his music that was about to burst through his red head phones. He zipped up his black Duffle bag and started to look inside his red back bag.

Damian was sitting by the door messing around with Titus. He wore his usual outfit a dark green jacket that went to the middle of his hands and covered up his chin. He also wore dark green skinny jeans and mid calf military combat boots. His raven black hair was smoothed down and spiked at the front making him look like an angry teenage boy. His black Duffle bag was next to him along with his black backpack, Packed and ready to go. He throw the neon yellow tennis ball towards the next room making his big great dane run after it.

Jason was on the top of the stairs. Resting against the wall with his long legs trailing along the stair. He wore his usual outfit, black shirt with his worn out tanned leather jacket thrown over it. He also had black cargo pants on along with tie up boots. His black duffle bag was a step below him containing all his things. His black hair with his white bangs were all wet and ruffed. His till green eyes were filled with anger for not being aloud to being his favorite guns. He sighed as he grabbed his iPod and headphones and plunged them into his ears, turning his heavy metal all the way up. He slowly closed his eyes as he started to bob his head to the music.

Bruce walked into to see his sons all gathered in the living room. He sighed as he walked over to Damian and grabbed his bags and gestured him to the door. Damian nodded as he said goodbye to Titus and grabbed his bags before heading out the door. Bruce then walked over to his oldest. Dick smiled his usual pearly white smile before he stood and grabbed his things along with tapping Tim to get his attention. Dick smiled before Tim caught on and grabbed his things and ran to the car along with Damian and Dick leaving Bruce to get the black sheep of the family. Bruce slowly walked up the stairs knowing Jason had to be approached with caution because he was all ways jumpy now a days. He laid his strong hand firmly onto his shoulder before he jumped and pulled his earplugs out letting the heavy metal blare out of them before turning of the music and placing the iPod into his bag. Jason brought his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around his knees as he sighed and looked at Bruce with Scared till green eyes making Bruce want to hug him
" I don't deserve this Vacation" Jason said as he turned to look at his knees. "I have killed to many to deserve anything" he added. Jason had finally stopped his killing spree and started using rubber bullets instead. He also finally came home to opening arms. Bruce knew Jason was going to have second thoughts on this trip so he decided to ask Jason were they should go.
"Yes you do. Lets just say it is an award for stopping your killing spree. If it makes you happier I heard that you have never been to the Bahamas." he said making Jason look up he had small tears running down his face.
"Yah I have never been there before. I really want to swim with Dolphins. That would be nice." He said smiling a small smile before he brought his legs away from his chest.
"Well guess what. Your going to the Bahamas and you get to Swim with the dolphins." Bruce said before placing his other hand on the other shoulder. Jason stared at him then smiled before throwing his arms around Bruce's neck.
"Thank you so much Bruce" he said into his shoulder before letting go.
"Well I suggest we get going we don't want to miss that flight now would we?" Bruce said before standing up and walking down the stairs. Jason smiled before grabbing his bag and running out to the black SUV. He tossed his bag in the back making sure he grabbed his iPod before he jumped in the back with the rest of family.