Were Are We?

Jason felt a small hand slap across his face. He slowly opened his eyes to see Damian cuddling up in a a 4 sizes to big navy blue sweatshirt. He was shaking violently due to the sweatshirt being soaking wet. Jason groaned as he sat up to look at Damian more. Hos face was scratched up and he seamed to be holding his right wrist to his chest.

"Jason are you with me?" Damian asked almost whispering. 'Did he just? Oh...He did!' Jason thought to himself while looking shocked.

"Yah little Bat. I'm here with yah. Lets find somewhere out of the rain. Jason looked around. To see the plane wing tilted against a tree making a small runoff so they were protected. He stood up to find out his ankle was broken. Damian noticed and stood up and helped him over to the wing of the plane. They managed to get there to see all four of there bags place in a neat pile against the wing.

"Dick must of been here." said Jason as he lowered himself next to his bag. He pulled out a waterproof jacket and a hoodie.

"Okay Damian take of the hoodie" he said to him. Damian cooperated and took of the soaked hoodie but winched in the progress. He then reviled his black under shirt was in shreds and his right hand was swollen. Damian had small tears in his eyes. Jason then sighed and pulled out a clean intact shirt and gently helped Damian put on the short then the hoodie and zipped up the jacket. Damian instantly buried himself into the new warmth. Jason leaned against the tree. Damian looked scared as he heard footsteps walking there way. Damian instantly yelped and crawled over to Jason who put his arms around him trying to hide him. Suddenly Dick came into view with an unconscious Tim in his arms.

"Hey guys!" he said making Damian winch at the loud sound.

*Sorry guys but I am having a small writers block on this one. So the updates might not be for a while sorry this one is so short.*