Christmas Special

*Erza's POV*

"Do you have to buy that many things?" asked Jellal as I handed him more of the other stuffs for the party tonight. "Let me see, what else do we need...oh just one more thing." Then I heard a sigh as I turned back seeing Jellal struggling carrying the things. I chuckled and took some from him. "Sorry for dragging you all over."

"Its fine, but we might need to hurry." said Jellal as I checked my watch and bought the last item before heading over to the academy. "Hey we're back!" I yelled and Natsu came running while holding a brush. "Hey Erza nice timing, we need some extra help." Both of us settled our things and got to helping others in decorating the whole ballroom. Gray was busy putting up some balls on the tree while Juvia was hiding behind the pillar watching him. "Hey Natsu! Watch where are you painting!" Lucy screamed as Natsu rubbed his head, "Hehe relax Lucy!" I walked towards the both of them, "What's with painting the boxes?"

"Oh, we're going to put them underneath the tree. They are just merely for decoration." said Lucy as I nodded. "Alright I'm gonna check on the others." I walked over to Levy and Gajeel who were wiping the windows then hanging up the red curtains. "Everything's ready Erza?" I turned around seeing Gramps as I nodded, "So far we are almost done. The tree is almost finished but we might still need to decorate a little more before the guests arrive."

"Well, if you could help up with the kitchen. Cana is doing something with Mira and Wendy too. It would be great if you could help them." I winked, "No problem master." I headed to the kitchen when I heard a loud explosion all of the sudden. I rushed in, "What happened?" I said as the smoke clears. I gasped seeing the mess that both of them made. "Cana you were supposed to watch the fire!" said Mira putting her hands on her hips. "Yeah, yeah but it was a mistake kay, sorry." said Cana while drinking down her beer. Wendy was crying at the corner, "It was my fault that all of this happened." I face palmed as they all turned towards me, "Seriously you two can't even keep the kitchen clean for once."

"Hey Erza when did you get here?" asked Mira. "Just a couple of seconds ago." I said as I started to clean up the mess. "What were your doing?" I asked as Wendy replied, "We were trying to bake a chocolate fudge cake then things didn't go well with it." My eyes widened, "Chocolate Fudge? what about strawberries?!? Shall we put them?!?" My eyes was gleaming brightly as they all shook their heads, "No Erza." I sulked at the corner, "How cruel...to think there woould be no strawberries this time..."

"Well on the bright side, we might bake specially just for you, your favourite strawberry cheesecake." said Mira as my mood went back up immediately and hugged her, You're a life saver!!!! Hahaha!" I put on my apron and held my fist up, "Let's start baking! Wendy you'll help me bake the cakes while the two of you try preparing the main dishes. Try to get the others to help you guys." I said as they both nodded, "No problem Erza!" said Cana and Mira yelled outside, "Hey Elfman and Lisanna, we need your help here!"

TIMESKIP

*Lucy's POV*

"All done!" I said to myself happily as I finished painting the white empty boxes. Phew, so thirsty. I might need to get some water from the kitchen. "Do you guys want some water?" I yelled as they all nodded. "Sure thanks Lucy." said Natsu as he went back to work. I walked to the kitchen and a loud explosion happened. I coughed covering both my nose and mouth as I rushed in the kitchen. "Are you guys alright?" I said and coughed once more before seeing Erza and the rest were all slightly covered with black dust. "What happened?" I said.

"I told you Cana don't use the firecracker if you want to light up the oven!" yelled Mira as Cana laughed. "See it came out perfectly this time! Ooh can't wait to dig in the turkey with some of my red wine."