title of your story

"What are you doing here, brother?"

 I looked between Alex and this man. They look nothing alike. How could they be brothers? Alex growled at him.

The man laughed. "No need to get up in arms." He paused and then as an after thought mouthed the word 'brother'. Alex growled once more and launched himself at the man. The men who surrounded us grabbed Alex by the neck and slammed him down.

I tried to help him but they did the same to me. Unfortunately I hit my head and faded in and out of consciousness. I saw blurry figures and shapes. Swirls of color clouded my vision. I heard voices but they sounded muffled. One voice was clear though. Alex.

"Alex."

"Aly! Are you okay?"

Everything was a mixture of colors. Nothing but a blur. It scared me.

"Alex! Alex, I can't see!"

Another voice made itself known. "Is it completely black or a blur of color?"

"Blur of color," I replied.

"Don't worry. It'll go away." He paused and could've sworn I heard a small laugh. "Maybe."

"What do you mean 'maybe'? What did you do to my mate?" Alex growled.

"She shouldn't have gotten involved. Be sure to tell her to mind the affairs of men. I'll leave you two alone for a while. Someone will bring you dinner shortly."

I heard footsteps and what sounded like a metal door slam close.

"Alex? What's going on?"

He sighed and I felt a weight beside me on the bed. "It's a long story Alyson."

"Don't worry. We have time. I'm sure we'll be here for a while."

We held hands and he wove a tale of great importance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoo! This took a while. Over 3 months. Crazy I know. I have a lot of things going on. Turning in projects, starting a new book in English class, and then there's EOC (end of course exam), and a whole host of other things. I really don't know when I'll be able to upload again. *Sigh* So tired. Anyway. Guess this is it. Peace.