'Enemies turns friends' part 2

Alex POV

I walked into the house and heard a door slam. What the hell? I went to investigate when I heard the same door opened and the one guy I hated the most came out. He was a couple inches taller than me and we both knew he could kill me when given the chance. Despite all of this I wasn't afraid of him.

"Sup."

I just glared at him and he scoffed.

"What the hell is your problem? Why do you hate me? What did I ever do to you? Tell me that. I just wanna know?"

He stepped up to me until he was a only a foot away from me. When I breathe in his scent I smelt my mate's scent mixed with his. With that I shifted and without warning swiped his chest and face. He growled. The wounds I inflicted healed quickly.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Somehow we ended up outside with the teenaged pack members surrounding us shouting and mostly rooting for me. I knew he could shift into a wolf and panther so it meant some trouble for me but I didn't care.

I growled and he laughed. Before shifting into his panther he laughed.

"You do know I can kill you right?"

Everyone knew that. A panther was way stronger than a werewolf by a mile. Their claws were really long and sharp. They were really quick too, almost matching the speed of a vampire. It didn't matter if I had Alpha blood in me or not. He had Alpha, Beta, and Leader blood in him so he was at least 10 times stronger than me.

But like I said I didn't care. I growled and ran at him full force. When I got close he moved to the side, jumped up, and dug his claws deep into my neck. I howled in pain and somehow managed to pin him down a few seconds later. He gave me a catty grin before swiping my cheek and biting my neck. I turned the tables and was about to bite his neck when I felt a force push me away.

Turning to who ever it was I growled and stopped when I realized it was my mate. Her panther looked so sexy and the way she growled at me was a complete turn on. She starting yelling at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Why do attack my people?! Why are you my mate?! Why? Why?!"

She continued to scream and curse and then she starts crying and then fell asleep. I walked over to her and pick her up. I walk to my room on the second floor and layed her on the bed. She looked deep in thought.

I shift and put on some boxers and dark washed jeans. I grabbed a chair from my desk and sat down beside the bed. I sighed.

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in," I said.

It was Mike. I sighed again hoping he got the message and would leave but he just leaned against the my desk. It was silent and there was slight tension. Neither he nor I wanted to address the problems between us. I heard a soft sigh and turned to Alyson. She was curled up and rubbing her hand back and forward on the sheets. What is she dreaming about? Petting something maybe?

"I'm sorry."

I turned to Mike.

"What?"

"I'm sorry for sleeping with your girlfriend."

"Why did you do it in the first place?"

"Because I really liked her and she told me she liked me, too. I didn't think you deserved her."

I continued to stare at my beautiful Alyson. She giggled in her sleep and I thought it was the most beautiful sound I ever heard. Like music.

"I forgive you."

"What?"

I turned to him. "I forgive you."

"Umm... thank you?" It sounded like a question.

"Whatever. Just go."

He walked to the door and before closing it he spoke.

"I know we'll never be friends but thank you."

I nodded and he closed the door.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Took me a while I know. Also wanted to know if anyone went trick-or-treating. I didn't. Most of the older kids went to parties. So I'll be trying to upload ASAP and the key word is try. 'Til next time! Peace.