20.

A/N
.
About to start this chapter off bomb af so just putting a warning here for s.exual content uh yikes

-

"You want daddy, hm?" I inquired, rubbing up her sides so that way my fingers met with the edge of her bra, but I stopped there, brushing my fingertips against her skin.

"Y-yes please." She stammered, pushing herself closer to my body. Her crotch brushed against the bulge in my pants, causing it to throb uncontrollably. God, I just wanted to be inside of her, but I knew she wasn't ready for that just yet.

"Sit still." I demanded, setting her back to her previous position on the counter top.

"Yes, daddy." She replied. The amount of obedience she had shown to me still came as a shock to me, but I was thankful for it.

I connected my lips with her neck, planting wet kisses from her jaw line to her collar bone.

"Such a good girl." I whispered, sliding my hands underneath her bra to cup her bare b.reasts. They were so small and warm, just the right size to fit into my hands.

Her face lit up, her eyes turning into this bright blue color I've never seen before. She was in her happy place, loving every moment and I just couldn't get over how adorable it was. I could not take my eyes off of her.

I slid my hands back down to her waist, skimming over her panties once again. I pulled the end of her dress up to reveal baby pink lacy panties with the front dampened by an aroused Rosie. A smirk formed upon my lips that I just couldn't get rid of.

.
Rose
.

Harry skimmed his fingers over my thighs, inching closer and closer to my panties that had now been revealed. My panties felt soaked and my c.rotch was pulsating with arousal.

Harry grasped my thighs, spreading my legs apart, and I felt a breeze against my exposed regions, sending me straight to a paradise I'd find only in dreams. We hadn't even begun and I already felt as if I were in heaven, Harry being the most desirable angel there.

"Please daddy." I groaned, laying my head back against the counter. I wanted to be touched so badly it felt as if it were more of a need than a desire.

"Please what, princess?" He teased, a smirk plastered upon his lips.

"Please touch me." I whined, just as Harry's finger tips brushed against the thin material of my panties. The motion had been so gentle but it didn't cease to send shivers through my entire body.

The motions grew harsher and harsher, but never gained too much intensity, as it was only my first time. His thumb pressed against my c.lit through my panties and rubbed in circular motions, nearly sending me over edge. The feeling felt nicer than I could've ever imagined, leaving me at a loss of words to describe it. It amazed me that it could still get better than that.

Next I knew, his fingers slid into the band of my panties and pulled them down my legs and past my feet. I pressed my thighs together, feeling slightly self conscious about being so exposed.

"Don't be shy now, little one." Harry said, his voice deeper and raspier than ever before, sending my stomach into flips and knots.

I spread my legs back apart, giving him full access to my feminine region. I felt guilty and naughty to be allowing a grown man to touch me so inappropriately, but my guilt was overpowered by passion and an overwhelming amount of love for him.

He slid his finger inside of me without warning, catching me mildly off guard as I had been infatuated with the amount of love I had for him. I threw my head back in pleasure, unable to hold in the lustful moans I've never once heard from myself. Harry groaned at the sight, and I wished I could hear more and more of it. His low moans would be the most powerful thing to push me over the edge.