6.

"Harry, can I please come with you?" I asked, following Harry as he frantically made his way to the door.

"No, you have to stay here. I told you plenty of times." Harry turned around and grabbed my arm to bring me to a halt. "Stop following me."

"Why can't I go with you?" I questioned him, looking into his eyes with hope etched in my own.

"I'm just going to the store. I will be back quickly." He informed me, but I didn't care. I didn't want to be home alone.

I always got scared when my mother left me home alone. We had always lived in the same big house, and from my childhood and up until now, I still had the same negative feeling about being alone in such a spaced out area.

"Why won't you let me go?" I repeated myself, but Harry kept the same stern look on his face.

"You just can't. It's no big deal, Rose. Why won't you just stay here?" I could tell that Harry was starting to get aggravated by then, but I would do anything to get out of the house. Being trapped in it all of my life was stressful, especially in the moments of being all alone.

"I'm scared." I mumbled, pulling Harry closer to me, begging him to take me with him.

"Why are you scared?" He asked me, his voice more calm and quiet than it had been. I took a deep breath before responding. I knew it would be hard to explain the situation I had been keeping to myself the entire time.

"Something happened when I was young." I said, trying to generalize as much as possible so I didn't have to get into detail with such a touchy subject.

"What happened, Rose?" Harry cupped my face so that I would look him in the eyes, though mine were tearing up with horrid memories.

"Someone broke in." I simply stated, not wanting to say exactly what happened. It hurt too much.

"Who?" Harry asked, but I remained silent. Harry waited and waited for me to answer, but I refused to. "Rose. Who?" He repeated, and I took another deep breath.

"I don't know. A stranger. A man." I finally said.

"And what did he do to you?" Harry wiped away the one tear that escaped my eye with his thumb. "What did a strange man do to such a beautiful young girl to inflict so much pain that she doesn't deserve?"

"He..." I choked on the forming lump in my throat, but I continued taking deep breaths to allow myself to speak. "He broke in a-and he t-touched me."

"Where did he touch you, love? You don't have to answer this time if you aren't comfortable with it."

"H-he touched me in inappropriate places." I quickly said, rushing to get my words out before I started actually crying. I felt more tears run down my face, but this time Harry didn't wipe them away. There were too many.

"Come here." Harry said, and he put out his arms, inviting me to cuddle into his warm chest.

I hugged his body without hesitating, and he embraced me sympathetically. I cried into Harry's chest until I couldn't cry no more. I cried until I felt fine. Harry's shirt was soaked with my tears by the time I pulled away, but I was myself again, all thanks to Harry wrapping his arms around my small form.

Harry noticed his shirt was wet, and he backed away a bit so he could take it off, but he then returned to me.

"No man should ever touch you without your consent." Harry said to me. "I'm sorry for doubting your fears. You can come with me. I have nothing to hide from you."
Harry grabbed a tissue from the small table beside the couch, and wiped away whatever tears were left on my cheeks. "A beautiful girl like you doesn't deserve this sadness."

I pulled a smile onto my saddened face, and hugged Harry one last time, this time my head rested against his bare chest. When I pulled away, he began walking off towards the stairs.

"I'm running up to get another shirt, then we will leave. Get your shoes on." He said, as he made his way up the stairs. I put my shoes on just as he told me to. By the time he came back downstairs with another shirt on, I was ready to go.

I started to walk out the front door, but the sound of his voice from behind me brought me to a halt.

"Hey, Rose?" I turned around to meet the eyes of the man calling for my attention. "Promise me you'll hold my hand in public so I don't lose you."

"I w-will." I stuttered, feeling that the contact would be a bit awkward and unusual.

"Promise me." Harry demanded, but in a more calm and hopeful way rather than stern and angry.

"I promise."

"Alright, then let's go." Harry opened the door but allowed me to walk out first. I waited for him as he closed the door and locked it, as it was night time and I didn't feel the urge to walk to the car by myself.

Harry turned around and followed behind me as I continued making my way to his car. I opened up the passenger door to get in, but struggled as the seat was higher up than I expected.

Harry only watched me struggle for a short moment before holding onto my waist and giving me a lift up into the seat. I blushed nervously, but thanked him anyways.

"You're so short." He acknowledged, with a chuckle to follow. He then closed my door, and made his way over to the driver's side of the black SUV. As he hopped in, I pulled my seat belt over my body, and buckled up. Harry quickly buckled up as well, after pulling his door shut.

As soon as he started the car, we were off, and I couldn't help but watch him as he drove and carefully paid attention to the road to keep the both of us safe. I felt as though he was the dad figure I never had the chance to grow up with.

.
.
.
.
.
_____________________________
A/N
Hey guys so this chapter was kind of a filler and just to explain a few things. I didn't explain everything yet, as you can tell by the whole "no dad" situation, but I will get to it shortly.
Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed seeing the super caring side of Harry? You might not be seeing his sweet and loving side that often so enjoy it while it's here. ;)
Please vote, and comment some feedback. Also follow me please. I'm so appreciative of those of you reading and voting. I've been recieving a lot more attention on this book then I had originally intended. I thought it would just be another to just sit in my works with like one reader maybe, but I've been getting plenty more than just one. Thank you. ♡