18.

Just as I'd imagined, we had arrived home and as soon as I carried the teddy bear through the door and up to Rosie's room, she plopped into bed and cuddled with the thing. I simply stood back and admired the image.

I opened up the package of pacifiers and handed one to her but she had been too embarrassed to use it, so I decided to give her some time to get used to them. Maybe whenever she's alone she could use them, then when she's comfortable she'd start to use them around me.

I completely understood her discomfort. Unlike my situation, a dominant and submissive type of relationship was unusual to her and it definitely took some getting used to. I was willing to wait however long she needed, because I knew the end result would be just as beautiful as the moment she had first called me daddy.

Adapting to a whole new lifestyle was like getting into a relationship and being ready for s.ex, yet having to wait for the other person to decide their ready. Which was also something I experienced with Rosie. But if you wait through the dreadful time of constant s.exual frustration, once their ready it's the most beautiful moment anyone could experience. And that's the way it would be once Rosie is completely comfortable with a dominant and submissive relationship; it would be so beautiful that I'd be at a loss of words to describe it.

-

I let Rosie nap with her teddy bear for about half of the day. From time to time I'd go to her room and check on her and each time I'd just have to stop and admire the beauty of the situation.

Once she woke up, it was around dinner time, which I had plans for.

I'd notified her to dress in something nice, and she came back downstairs looking cuter than I'd ever imagine. She had on a flowing white dress which flashed a little bit of c.leavage but only enough for me to enjoy myself, not enough for other strange men to fancy in their peculiar ways. It was just enough that I didn't have to send her back to her room to put on something different.

She also sported strappy white sandals and a baby pink sweater to throw over the entire outfit to keep her warm in the night's brisk air. Her hair was thrown up in a simple, yet elegant high ponytail that she had seemingly purposely left a few strands flowing out of. I couldn't help but smile and pull her small body into my arms once I saw her.

"You look beautiful, princess." I whispered into her ear, then left a kiss on top of her head. Her cheeks and ears almost instantly flushed pink, and I couldn't have possibly fallen any deeper in love with her.

"Where are we going?" She asked me, lifting her head to look at me but remaining in my arms.

"It's a surprise." I said.

After glancing down at her plump pink lips, I couldn't help myself from cupping her face with my hands and connecting my lips with hers. I wanted to feel and taste her soft lips against mine and share my body heat with hers.

I kissed her slower than I've ever kissed her before. I wanted to be sure that she could keep up and focus deeply on the feeling of the slow, gentle motions of our lips moving in sync as my thumb brushed softly up against her jaw line. I wanted her to experience passion over lust.

I pulled away in what made reality seem like it was switched over to slow motion. Our eyes fluttered open the same way they would after waking from a long, peaceful nap. I stared into her eyes for a moment, focusing in on every little detail. I studied the oceans in her eyes, a large body of water clustered with islands and unimaginably beautiful aquatic creatures, all reflecting off sunny clouds. She's so f.ucking perfect. How did I manage to win this girl's heart?

"You're an angel." I told her, my voice hush. I caressed her reddened cheeks, heat grazing my palms. I wondered what was going on in her head.

I wondered how clouded her thoughts were and how many tingles were tickling her body. No matter how passionate and sincere the moment was, I couldn't stop thinking about how wet I made her. I just wanted to feel up her leg, lift her skirt, and rub her slit through her panties. I wanted to make her feel good, so good that all I can hear is her angelic moans, whining and screaming my name, begging for me to stop because it just feels too insanely good. I wanted to claim what is mine.