thirteen

Emma explained to Jake that Miss Peregrine would recover and the children would be in 1943, ageing one day at a time

All of the children were on the ship. Olive, Hugh and Horace agreed to help steer the ship, whilst Enoch and Arabella were stood at the head of the ship.

Emma was looking over them, on the higher deck of the ship.

"You know, Emma kept telling me that I needed someone... and honestly, I think that she needs to take her own advice." Arabella told Enoch.

Enoch slowly nodded. "I know it was hard for her to get over Abe. But if she moved on, maybe she wouldn't be so scared of love."

"Exactly." Arabella sighed, turning around and leaning against the metal railings.

She looked up at Emma and saw that a tall boy with long hair was stood in front of her.

Arabella furrowed her brows and squinted at the figure and soon realised that it was Jake. "Oh my gosh..." She mumbled.

"What is it?" Enoch asked, following her gaze. His eyes widened. "Is that-?"
"Jake? Yeah." Arabella nodded, a grin forming on her face. "He looks like he's been through a lot."

Arabella clasped her hand over her mouth when she watched Emma lean in and press her lips against Jake's.

Enoch couldn't see it, but she was smiling so much that she had to hide it.

Enoch chuckled. "Let's leave them to it. Do you want to help steer the ship?" He asked.

Arabella took her eyes away from Jake and Emma and looked at him. She smiled and nodded.

Enoch took both of his hands in hers and placed a kiss on her forehead.
His lips curved into a smile once he pulled away. "Let's go."

***

a/n:
heyyy okay so this was kind of a short and pointless chapter, but I wanted a cute ending with Arabella and Enoch.

I'm really sorry if their relationship seemed kind of rushed, but I wanted to show that all they both really needed was each other, no matter how suddenly they realised it.

I also apologise for any mistakes I've made, this is mainly directed at the book fans, because this is entirely based off the film and I know that it's not completely like the books. However, I've never read the books (I'm planning on reading them) so there's some things that I don't know about 😂

^ idk if that made sense but I hope you get the idea

thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry it's so short 😂

- olivia x