eleven

The group all jumped out of their hiding spots, apart from the twins and Claire, and were about to chase after Barron

Jake and Emma did so, but Bronwyn started to be attacked by one of Barron's friends. He threw her into the water and began to freeze it.

"We need to help Bronwyn!" Arabella whispered to Fiona, who nodded.

The two ran up the man.
"Hey!" Fiona called.

The man around to see the two girls stood there. Fiona threw some seeds on him and he stared at Fiona as if what she'd done was completely useless. He started to laugh. "That was your attempt to rescue your friend was it?" He asked.

Before he could do anything else, the seeds began to grow and surround him.

Arabella and Fiona watched as the roots tightened their grip on him, and he fell onto the ground.

"You go!" Arabella told Fiona. "I'll finish him off."

Fiona nodded and ran outside, leaving Arabella and Barron's friend.

Olive ran towards Arabella. "I'll get Bronwyn out and you kill him." Olive told him.

Arabella nodded as Barron's friend froze the roots wrapped around his body before shaking himself free.

Arabella opened her mouth but before she could scream, he put his hands on her shoulders and tightly gripped them.

He stared into her eyes and Arabella could feel her body quickly stiffening. Her body became cold and she was unable to fight back. She knew that this was it for her.

Enoch woke up just in time to see Olive rescuing Bronwyn. His eyes widened when he saw Arabella's frozen body.

He jumped up and ran to the toy elephant beside him. He pulled out a spare animal heart and shoved it into the body of the toy.

Enoch gave the toy his orders and let it do the rest of the work.

The elephant's eyes opened and it slowly began to push itself off the ground.

Enoch watched in amazement as the elephant lifted itself up and kicked the man with its front legs.

Bronwyn then jumped out of water and Olive picked her up. When they saw was happening, Olive gasped and held Bronwyn close.

Enoch ran over to Arabella, who flopped to the ground. "Arabella!" He cried, shaking her shoulders.

She wouldn't move.

Enoch's heart sunk at the sight of her cold, motionless body. He squeezed his eyes shut. "I'm so sorry, Arabella. If only I realised sooner, then we'd of had more time together. I really do love you, and I would always be there for you when you're feeling lonely."

The children left watched as Enoch leaned over Arabella's body and gently kissed her cold lips.

To their surprise, Arabella's eyes fluttered open. Enoch squeezed his shut once more and took a deep breath.

"I love you, too." Arabella said, weakly.
Enoch's eyes shot open. He saw Arabella smiling at him.

Enoch's heart lifted and his eyes lit up once he saw her smiling and awake.

Arabella then groaned and attempted to lift herself up, but she was still weak.
Enoch helped her up, and the children ran over to them and helped too.

Once Arabella was up, she rubbed the back of her neck. "Now I know what it's really like to feel cold hearted." She chuckled softly.

Enoch's smile grew wider, and he pulled her into a tight hug. "I'm glad you're okay."

Enoch soon pulled away when he realised the children were still there. They giggled.

"Go back to the ship, me, Arabella, Jake and Emma will take care of Barron." Enoch told them, sternly.

Olive nodded and held out her arms and ushered the children out of Blackpool Tower.

Enoch turned to Arabella. "Maybe you should go with them."
Arabella shook her head. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm helping you guys, okay?"

Enoch smiled and nodded. He took hold of her hand and lead her to where Jake and Emma went.