Young, Wild, and Free

Authors Note: Surpriseee Present for Christmas, even though it was yesterday. Now Chapter 12 will be Jan.1st 2017. Frfr :).

Chapter 11: Young, Wild, And Free.

Sunday Midnight

Deejay...

I pulled over to the side of the sidewalk as I see Agents, Policemen, and FBI swarm Agent Bellecks home. I cant believe this was finally happening. Rico was about to be released if and when this body and this fraud Rocko is put behind bars. I picked up my phone to see if Jayceon called me back. Nope. Ive been trying them the entire ride down here. Suddenly, I look over and see the wife and children being brought outside. I rode down the window and heard her spazzing out.

"It was Rocko. It wasnt me or my kids. We have been under this man thumb for a long time." She cried out. The officer said, "My Chief got a tip that this man was holding a body in some freezer."

"YES, of my real husband. The man pretending to be him is Rocko Greene." She confessed. She started hugging all her kids and exhaling and putting her hands in the air thanking he lord. She spoke, "he had it moved to the shed around back. Do yall have him in custody? because if yall dont no one is safe...its no lengths this man wont go." My heart started to pound as I dialed Jayceon again, but as I was dialing I was retrieving a call from X. I picked up and he went to talking, "Jayceon was in a car crash. And the car was on fire. He is being airlifted to the hospital. It was another body in the car, but they fled the scene, so the news lady said. She said people saw the man get out the backseat and start running. What the hell is going on?"

"X dont worry. Ill call you later. Focus on your big day tomorrow." I told him and I hung up. It didnt take me long to piece together what happened. Jayceon went over to that pilot house and Rocko followed him and tried to kill him. I couldnt stay behind the scenes any longer. I jumped out and quickly ran over to the first officer who was trying to calm the wife down.

"Officer --" I read his name plate and said, "Bryant. Rocko is on the run. He tried to kill someone that had proof of what he was doing."

"Who are you?" He asked.

"A Lawyer and you dont have time." I told him. I quickly searched up the news and it was a video. I pressed play and I watched it along side him. And X was right and it was video footage of the man breaking the backseat window and hopping out... and the officer said, "That is him. He looks badly hurt. Lets go get this son of bitch." Just as he went to demandig for his men to do this and that, 5 officers came around the back carrying the dingy deep freezer. And their faces showed they had took a look inside. I backed off slowly and ran back to my car. I had to get to the hospital to see if Jayceon is okay. He is so hardheaded, but I cant be mad. He is in love with Rico and when you are in love...you will put your life in danger 20 times over just to protect the person you want to be with. And if you are unlucky and die. Well atleast you die, knowing that you died protecting the one you love.

I hopped in my car and dialed up Keesha number, but she didnt answer. I sped off doing way pass the limit. I had to get there, period.

meanwhile

Rico...

I laid back on the small top bunk and just laid there in my solo cell. I sleep at the top to be closer to the light that shined in from the outside. I slid my entangled fingers under my head and exhaled. My hair had grown so much in here, to where it can go back in a manbun. I loved those shit, Jessica thought it was so sexy, but Deejay hated it. Hell, he the one cut if off one night while we was in the bathroom getting dress for his mother and father weeding at the courthouse during his freshman year at Harvard.