Lies Heal

Chapter 8: Lies Heal.

One Month Later.

Deejay...

My room door burst open and I held my heart as I thought I caught a heart attack. I seen Loso smiling from ear to ear. I stood up from my bed and said, "boy, why the fuck are you--"

"I passed my Math Test... I mean with a B but hey I did. Now for more exciting news your mother took my to the used car lot and have made a proposition with me --" My mom came around his shoulder and said, "I told him if he stops cursing for an entire month Ill give him a care in April. He have his permits already." Loso mouth may be fine with me, but when my mother and father returned from their Honeymoon and met him, it was a rough situation. Especially, with Marc moving out and getting his own place and havent said two words to me...I really fucked that up. No one wants to see their supposed Fiance on Channel 6 news screaming I love you to another man. Speaking of that man, he tried to bail himself out on the charges of Armed Robbery and Trespassing, but with the house being of an Agent they aint letting that happen. He can do up til 4 years behind bars and I have agreed to be his lawyer. Shockingly enough he havent even brought up me telling him I love you, all he have been asking to see is Jayceon. Who have went off the face of the earth since Keesha party. He havent even been at the gym with Oscar. It opened Monday last week, O said its going good. However, this case will be hard these people have Rico on camera..and he still wont tell me the full story. I have a meeting with him later, hopefully he does then.

I climbed out of the bed and said, "Mom, Loso mouth is reckless. He cant stop cursing. One night we was in BeniHanas and he said fuck 20 times in 2 minutes." Loso gasped, "Now he is over doing it, I have a call to make.." He walked off and I hugged my Mom. She spoke, "You still cooped up in this room on that laptop, reviewing the same evidence. Baby, Rico made his bed and now he has to lay in it. Dont burst a brain nerve because of this, he have ruined your life enough." My eyes widened and I replied, "I dont have time for this, Mom. I really dont."

"Well, make it. I love Rico like my own son, but he ruined your engagement with Marc...who I seen the other day in Target and he looks horrible." She told me trying to appeal to my emotion. I exhaled, "Ma' I know I hurt him...I know it, no need for you to tell me everytime we see eachother. Besides, what I said to Rico isnt new to Marc...I will always love him. And to know that, that Agent Belleck is actually Rocko with a face job is running me up the wall."

"Its no evidence of that." She retorted. I snapped, "Mother, I know those eyes too well. And Oliander told me he whispered a confession to him inside the elevator. If I can prove he is Rocko...then we can argue this case is built on a prior hatred."

"ENOUGH! --" She barked at me, "Get dress and meet us downstairs. Your father, Loso, and I are going on a private boat. Family Day out. You need some sun and relaxation."

"Cant. I am meeting with Ri--" I seen her eyes give me that evil glare and I exhaled, "Fine. Fine. Fine." It was no point in arguing ever with this lady. She is my mother and mother knows best right? I plopped down on my bed and took a deep breath. I grabbed my phone and I had a message from X. It was a picture of him and Timothy. Things have been going good with them. X have moved to Canada and all. I love seeing him happy, he deserve it all.  As I replied I stood up and went into my closet and grabbed some floral print short shorts and a White Tee. I got dressed and grabbed a beach bag and threw a few things in it. Change of clothes, phone charger, sunscreen, Chanel Shades, and Fifthy Shades of Grey. Lastly, I grabbed my Bleached Black towel. I will never be rid of this towel. It was the first time Marc ever did laundry back in college. Growing up Rich does have its perks. However, he messed up a load and we laughed all morning and night.

I walked out the room and seen Loso whispering on the phone by his room door.

"I cant today, baby. My peoples and I are going on a boat.  Ill see you Monday in school. Love you."