Chapter 3~~~ The Alpha's Boys

~~Evey’s POV~~

  As soon as I stepped off of the plane and made my way into the airport lobby I spotted Richard even though I haven’t seen him since the funeral 3 years ago. He still had those piercing blue eyes and salt and pepper hair. He was always like a second father to me treating me as if I was one of his own children.

  I ran across the lobby to him and jumped straight into his arms, not expecting to see him here. I thought he would have sent one of his sons to come and pick me up while he dealt with pack duty.

“Oh my God, Richard I’ve missed you so much thank you for taking me in. I couldn’t handle staying there any longer.”

“ I understand why you would want to stay with your pack after the death but I had a feeling that they weren’t going to be too kind to after the accident. That’s why I begged you to come but I guess I just had to wait until you were ready.” Richard said in a soft voice.

I couldn’t manage to reply to that and he seemed to understand why the topic was so touchy. So to change the subject I asked, “Where is Linda?”

 Before he could even reply his mate Linda seemed to pop out of nowhere. I couldn’t help stand there shocked as Linda the life out of me. I couldn’t help but flinch I wasn’t use to any type of love. Linda was always a hugging person but the last time I was near her was at the funeral before the abuse. She pulled back saying how beautiful I was, while examining my 5’6 height and long black hair with sea green eyes.

 Of course she looked stunning as well, she was the same height as me and had blue eyes the color of the sea that shone with excitement, with light blonde hair that reached her shoulders.

Before I could even realize what was happening she was pulling me to and expensive looking black limo that had a driver waiting with the door open, while Richard grabbed my bags.

“Honey come on were gonna’ get you a car before we take you home there is no way you can survive with all these wolves without a car of your own. To get away from the Sudden Eclipse pack drama sometimes.” Linda exclaimed.

~~~'''~~~~'''~~~~~''''++++''''~~~~~''''~~~~~''''~~~

  As we walked through the Ford dealership I spotted the car of my dreams and ran straight for it already in love.

“Well that was fast, I’ll go sign the papers but I’m going to need you to come inside and sign your name so its in your name” Richard chuckled.

“Oh my God, thank you so much I can’t believe your doing all this for me” I said as tears started building up in my eyes.

“Aww honey what are god parents for, no Richard hurry up and get the girl her car” Linda said in a teasing tone.

After we signed all the appropriate papers and Richard paid for the car in full cash, they went in the limo and I followed behind them in my shiny black Mustang GT 2011. We reached the house or should I say castle the place was quite big it made the queen of England’s Palace look like a straw house. I stood outside of my car shocked, I’m not sure if I was even breathing. “I know its huge I was shocked when I first saw it too, but we have one of the biggest packs in the country and this house only hold the teenagers in it, we grown ups all live in separate house throughout the woods.” Said Linda, practically bouncing with excitement.

 Just then about ten boys ran out the glass doors of the house with only a pair of low rise jeans on their muscular body and let me tell you their body was quite muscular with their tan skin and perfect abs.

“This is Jake a freshman in high school, Caleb, Ian, and Josh are triplets and sophomores, Gerard is a freshmen in college, David is a junior in college, and Justin is a senior in high school along with Blake so hopefully you guys have some classes together. Oh and did I mention these are all our sons” Richard introduced them all to me while they waved to let me know who they were when there name was called.

I didn’t say a word I was so intimidated by their beauty but I did wave, I didn’t want to seem too disrespectful after they took me into their pack.

After the guys helped me put my stuff up in my room I fell asleep too tired to do anything else.

~~Blake’s POV~~

 My brothers and me sat in the game room talking about Evelyn and how they couldn’t wait to get to know her and go on a date with her. I couldn’t take listening to them anymore and I left knowing I was going to do anything I could just to call her my girlfriend she is so beautiful yet mysterious. I went to the living room to watch some TV but ended up falling asleep by the time I woke back up it was 11 at night and I was about to walk up the stairs to my room on the 3rd floor when I saw Evelyn getting a glass of water from the kitchen.

 “Oh I didn’t know anyone was up I’m sorry I didn’t mean to wake you I just couldn’t sleep.” She told me in that cute little voice of hers that was shy yet laced with power.

“Oh n-no you didn’t wake me I fell asleep on the couch and was heading up to bed.” I replied nervously, why was I nervous? I never got nervous around girls, but something with her was different than other girls from the pack.

“ Oh okay, then I’m just going to watch some TV in the living room” She told me.

“Do you want company? I could go for more TV I’m not that tired” I replied.

She agreed so we walked over to the couch and she sat awkwardly on the opposite side of the couch, but I felt pulled towards her so I got up and sat directly beside her. She tensed up a little bit but then she relaxed and leaned her head against my shoulder where she fit perfectly, watching Scooby Doo until she fell asleep. I decided to get comfortable and lay down with her head lying on my chest, until I fell asleep along with her.