Love me like you do. Part 1

I sit in front of his door waiting for him to open it, having a big smile on my face. Once he opened the door my smile became more wide. I missed him so much and he misses me. I can see that on his face. He pulled me into a big hug before i can even say "hi". I hug him back more tight than i ever did.

"I missed you so much Y/N. I can't believe you're really here" He gave back one step so he can see my face.

"I missed you too, Jared. So how was your tour. I think you had a lot of fun, right ?" I said excited. "You have to tell me everything"

"Of course i will. Come on in, i have some holidays plans that i want to tell you about."

When i entered the house i didn't expect that Shannon will be there. My heart skip a bit. I know he hates me from the moment he met me. But that didn't stop me to feel the opposite. I fell in love with him and Jared knows it.

I gave him a small shy smile "Hi Shannon". He nod at me with an inexpressive face while he go to the kitchen.

I look at Jared with a confused face "Ok that was awkward." He leads me to the living room and sit down on the white leather couch "So what do you wanna tell me about ?"

"We thought it will be nice if we go to the beach and after that we can go in Japan for a whole week. What do you think ? Wanna come with us? For me ?" He gave me his puppy eyes.

I can't refuse that cute face and he know i can't. "Of course i will but you have to guard me from Shannon because i swear to god he will try to kill me while i'm sleeping.." I joke but a part of me really start to believe.

Next morning in our way to the beach i realize that Shannon don't even looked at me. I was so lost in my thoughts, that i didn't even realize when we arrived. I don't know why he behave like that but i'm gonna find out.

When the car stopped, Jared came to open my door. He grab my hand helping me to get out

"Come on, sweetheart. We don't want to miss the fun, right?" Jared said playfull. He grab my hand and drew me after him. I heard Tomo laughing behind us. I little smile appears on my face when i saw how happy Jared is. If Shannon isn't happy with me around him, then i will make Jared happy.

I put my towel on the sand and i sat down. Jared put his towel on my left and tried to fix the umbrella in the sand. Of course he failed miserably, almost falling on his face. Tomo and i started laughing and Jared made a grumpy face.

"Oh, shut up you two. Like you can better" He said grumpy.

"Come on Jared, we know that this beat you." I said giggling.

Tomo got up and helped Jared. After the two of them fixed the umbrella, Shannon came with a beer on his hand. He sat on his towel right next to Tomo. How could he possibly sat next to me? I could eat him. Jesus. He took of his shirt and i looked at him like i was hypnotized. He looked back at me and i raised my eyebrows. He frowned and look away at the sea. I exhaled noisy. I feel Jared hand on my shoulder. I winced and i look up at him.

"Sorry. i didn't want to scare you." He said. "We go in the water. Wanna come?" He ask me.

I shaked my head. "I can't swim" I said simply.

"Then come on. I will teach you" He grab my hand, standing me up and drew me after him, again, in the water.

He take me in his arms, and i stuck to him. We stayed like that for a few moments, until a big wave hit us and we both went to the bottom. I got panicked so he He took me to the surface.

"That's it. I'm gonna go back to my towel" I said already walking.

"No. Please. Let stay a little bit more" He said walking behind me.

"I could've die now" I said with an angry voice.

"But you don't" He said

"But i could've" I said

"Like i said, you don't" He said amused.

I rolled my eyes while i sat down.

"Trouble in paradise?" Shannon ask without looking at me.

"Wrong moment to speak, Shannon" I said angry.

"Watch your mouth. I'm not Jared" He said with a thick voice.

I looked at him surprised, raising my eyebrows at him. "That's for sure. If he would ever get mad at me, he probably will had the common sense to tell me WHY." I yelled at him annoyed.

He raised his eyebrows at me, making me feel uncomfortable. "Don't act like you don't know, Y/N" He said looking into my eyes.

"Well, i don't. So what if you will tell me ?" I looked into his eyes.

"Everything okay?" Jared said sitting down next to me and put his hand on my shoulders.

Shannon looked at us, shaking his head. "I will talk with you later. Make sure you will be alone" He said getting up and leave us.