Christman is coming.

Christmas is coming so fast and i have so many things to do. I have a huge list with things to buy and i have to done all of them alone in less than 2 weeks because Shannon isn't the best "shopping partner". I mean, he like to come with me and help me but just with the bags and to tell me his opinion about the presents. If i gave him a list with thing he has to buy, he will buy the opposite. With all these things, i almost forgot about my best friend who need a entire "Santa team" for her 4 years old son. I promised her that i will convince the boys to do that for me. I know Jared will be excited but i can't tell the same thing about Shannon and Tomo.

I already took the costumes. Santa, his "the most trusted" elf and of course, Rudolph the red nose Reindeer.

When i finally got home i saw Jared's car in the parking in front of the house. Thank God i didn't have to go to each one to beg for them to wear these costumes.

I entered in the house with a huge box in my arms. I heard Jared and Shannon voices from the living room probably playing on Shannon's xbox, some game that boys likes. They yell at each other so loud that they didn't hear me. Tomo was there too so when he looked at me i made him a sign to shut up. I go to the big table we have behind the couch and i dropped the box on it.

They winced and looked back.They looked at the box and then at me.

"Hey guys." I smiled

"Babe, what's in there?" Shannon asked suspicious.

"Something that i want you, all of you, to wear for me" I said nervous of what will happen.

"With what occasion?" Tomo ask

"Christmas" I said playfully with a big smile on my face.

"Oh my GOD. Please tell me it isn't what i think it is" Shannon said with wide eyes.

"You remember my best friend Anna? I promised her a entire "Santa team" for her 4 years old. so...-"

"We are definitely NOT going to do that" Shannon cut me pointing his finger towards me.

"Can i be the Santa pleaaase?" Jared said with puppy eyes.

"Of course you can. Actually i already chose who and what will be" I pulled out of the box three hats. I go toward them and i gave Jared the red one.

"You gonna be fucking kidding me" Shanon said with a grumpy face.

"Shut up. You will be Shinny Upatree"

"Shinny Upawhat?" He said confused"

"Shinny Upatree. The most trusted Santa's elf" I go to him and i put on his head the green hat with red lines. Jared and Tomo burst into laugh and Shannon looked at me with a grumpy face while i smiled at him proud of myself.

"Oh Holy Shannon Upatree" Tomo said still laughing. "If you could see your face..." They burst harder into laughter.

"Oh shut up, Rudolph. Take care of your red nose" I go to him and i put on his head the Rudolph horns and the red nose. Now he was the one who was grumpy while Jared and Shannon burst into laugh. Jared almost fell on the floor.

"Ok... so, how much time we have to wear all of this?" Shannon ask. "For about 2 or 3 hours. Please babe. I promised her" I look at him with puppy eyes. "All right. I'm in" He said.

"Waaaait..." Jared said. "Santa doesn't has a wife? Who will be me wife?"

"I'm sorry Jared but this time Santa doesn't has a wife. He forher her at home this year" We all laugh."So will you do this for me please?" I got puppy eyes again.

They looked at each other and noded. "We're in" Shannon said and i kissed him.

"Oh god. Take a room" Tomo said with a disgusted face while we laugh again.