Shannon being jealous.

Now with one of my dancer in hospital i had to found someone else to replace Drew temporarily until he's good. At least wasn't so hard to found someone until Shannon started to act strange when we repeat our choreography and he's around us.

I know he might be a little bit jealous, he always is, but this time he behaves bad.

I just got home. I go to the living room, set on the white leather couch, grab a magazine and looking for some new outfits. I almost fell asleep when i heard the front door closed and footsteps coming towards me. Shannon just came home and god he looks pissed. I don't like when he's pissed off.

"Hey, babe." I gave him a fake smile "Bad day at work?" I stood up and i waited for him to sit beside me but he doesn't. Bad sign.

"Nothing at work. Actually, my girlfriend is very sweet with a new member in her team. More than with the others." He tried to keep his calm tone.

"Oh, come on babe. He's new and i'm supposed to be nice with him" I rolled my eyes. "In fact he's temporarily remember?" Another fake smile appear across my face.

"Yeah, i remember. I also remember how i told you i don't want to see you near other men than those who i know." He said crossing his arms and leaning on the edge of the table.

"You oversell Shannon. You're jealous for nothing. Nothing happen between us. You know that i love you and only you, right ?" I looked at him with a hurt look. "Come on, you have to trust me"

"I trust you. I don't trust him. I don't like him and i don't want you near him. I made myself clear?"

"Why you don't want to give him a chance? You might like him. You never know."

"No. What ? You like him now?" He went to the kitchen and i followed him.

"Of course not. But you have to ignore him until the next show when, by the way, it's he's only one before he's gone." He turned to face me.

"I don't care how many time have to be there. I don't want him near you."

"Okay then i will cancel the rehearsals."

He got me up and put me onto the table. placed between my legs, dragging me closer to him.

"But if the show go wrong is your fault, got it ?" I put my hands on his chest.

"Got it. I can deal with this" He said kissing me deep and passionately.